Author Topic: Newly discovered recording of Hunter Biden bragging of drug use contradicts recent claim, report  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newly discovered recording of Hunter Biden bragging of drug use contradicts recent claim, report
May 28, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Presidential son Hunter Biden bragged about smoking crack with then-Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry while the former was a student at Georgetown University, according to a recorded phone call obtained by the Daily Mail.

In a 2019 conversation Biden recorded and saved to a laptop computer he abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop, he is heard allegedly telling a friend, “I actually smoked crack with Marion Barry, I swear to f**king god.”

The 51-year-old Biden also reportedly told the friend that he regularly smoked crack with the late Barry in the bathroom of a Georgetown bar when he was a Georgetown undergrad student, the Daily Mail noted further.

The recorded call’s discovery contradicts a claim Biden made in his recently released memoir that an arrest while he was a teenager frightened him away from drugs until after he graduated college.

The outlet said that Hunter recorded many phone calls and stored them on the abandoned laptop.

But in the call regarding Barry, he jokingly chastised his friend as a “racist” for trying to claim Martin Luther King Jr. did cocaine before he claimed to have smoked crack with the former D.C. mayor, who was famously arrested by the FBI and DC Police in 1990 while smoking crack with Rahsheeda Moore, who agreed to set him up for a reduced sentence on an earlier drug conviction.

“Did Martin Luther King do coke? I don’t know,” the friend said on the call. “With an Indian and a black man.”

“Oh, see, you are such a racist, I swear to god,” Biden responded. “No, he didn’t. Jesus Christ. You’re so f**king funny.”

“That mayor from D.C. did, Marion Barry,” the friend said next.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/28/hunter-biden-reportedly-bragged-of-smoking-crack-with-former-dc-mayor-marion-barry-in-recorded-call-1080639/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34