Author Topic: Donna Brazile Has Left Fox News: Report  (Read 1645 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donna Brazile Has Left Fox News: Report
« on: May 28, 2021, 10:57:18 pm »
Donna Brazile Has Left Fox News: Report

Jordan Lancaster
Reporter
May 28, 2021 3:02 PM ET

Former Democratic party chairwoman Donna Brazile quietly left Fox News last week, the New York Times reported Friday.

Brazile was hired by the network in 2019 as a liberal analyst. She praised the Black Lives Matter movement and has criticized former President Donald Trump, which was often a departure from the views of other commentators. She quietly joined ABC as a commentator last week, according to the report.

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/1398320730568278026

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/28/donna-brazile-left-fox-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Donna Brazile Has Left Fox News: Report
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 11:16:20 pm »
Thank you Jesus!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 11:19:21 pm »
Never watched her and didn't know who she was.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 11:47:27 pm »
That's a relief, I really expected her to co-host the 5.  Today they had fry-voice Jessica Tarlov on in the fathead chair.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 11:49:29 pm »
That's a relief, I really expected her to co-host the 5.  Today they had fry-voice Jessica Tarlov on in the fathead chair.

God her voice is like listing to a baby seal scream while being clubbed to death.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 11:51:54 pm »
God her voice is like listing to a baby seal scream while being clubbed to death.

Geeez I hate her and her idiot twin Maria Harf...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2021, 12:25:00 am »

https://twitter.com/realdailywire/status/1398412406288646144?s=21

Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Donna Brazile is reportedly out at Fox News after word broke Friday that she joined ABC News as a contributor.

“My contract expired in March and they extended it for a few more years,” Brazile said in a statement to Mediaite. “Ultimately, I decided to return back to ABC. Great experience for me.”

“There’s an audience on Fox News that doesn’t hear enough from Democrats,” Brazile said in 2019, the year she joined Fox News. “We have to engage that audience and show Americans of every stripe what we stand for rather than retreat into our ‘safe spaces’ where we simply agree with each other.”

Brazile appeared last weekend on ABC News’ “This Week” with host George Stephanopoulos, where she was described as a contributor. A spokesperson for the Walt Disney-owned media outlet confirmed she had joined the outlet, according to Variety...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/donna-brazile-out-at-fox-news-joins-abc-news-as-contributor

BassWrangler

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2021, 12:25:58 am »
Woo-hoo! Juan Williams and Donna Brazille out in the same week!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2021, 12:45:11 am »
Brazile has all the charisma of a Ford Taurus. Just the right person to make George Stephanopoulos seem exciting and engaging.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:46:48 am by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2021, 01:26:00 am »
topics merged
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2021, 03:21:47 am »
Never watched her and didn't know who she was.

Brazile's lifelong dream was to run a Presidential campaign.  She got her chance in 2000 as the chair of Algore's campaign.  Except they told her that the campaign was struggling financially and asked her if she would do it for $38K, which she agreed.  Meanwhile, the campaign was paying Bill Daley $115,000 to do the same thing.

Why Brazile chooses to remain a Democrat after the way she was treated is a mystery to me.  She's not stupid.  But she has no problem being treated like a second-class citizen as long at it's a Democrat doing it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2021, 03:57:46 am »
Wasn't she the one that fed Hilary the questions to the debate before the debate?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2021, 04:26:34 am »

Wait. Who is being clubbed to death... You or the seal? Or her? Certainly not God...  :pondering:

I am confused.

BassWrangler

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2021, 04:39:42 am »
Wasn't she the one that fed Hilary the questions to the debate before the debate?

Yes, that's her.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2021, 10:15:06 am »
Brazile's lifelong dream was to run a Presidential campaign.  She got her chance in 2000 as the chair of Algore's campaign.  Except they told her that the campaign was struggling financially and asked her if she would do it for $38K, which she agreed.  Meanwhile, the campaign was paying Bill Daley $115,000 to do the same thing.

Why Brazile chooses to remain a Democrat after the way she was treated is a mystery to me.  She's not stupid.  But she has no problem being treated like a second-class citizen as long at it's a Democrat doing it.

I recall when her son was arrested for possession of marijuana, or DUI with it...she called for the legalization.

It was when she was somebody's surgeon general, or something like that.   She was way ahead of her time.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald