Author Topic: Biden Picks Lesser Prairie Chicken over Oil and Gas Industry, American Jobs  (Read 4032 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

True, that, but Yahweh has used many less than perfect men to do His work.
By their fruits shall ye know them.

Bingo!  ALL MEN ARE IMPERFECT.  lol.  :kisses2: :kisses2: :kisses2:        www.magapill.com

POTUS TRUMP talks about that fresh water going into OCEAN.  He fixed it. Don't know what biden has done, now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHgOesLqfQs

Notice how many times,  he THANKS people?  Some don't hear that. 

Offline roamer_1

True, that, but Yahweh has used many less than perfect men to do His work.
By their fruits shall ye know them.

Right... Fruits... None, again.

Offline LegalAmerican

Ah so sad!  lol. I am still making my homemade elderberry tincture. I would love to make more beef jerky, but my way makes it too salty.  Have you seen that new thing, STRYE.. sp?  Something like that. Beef they slice as snacks? I know, where you live, you don't need this, but wondered what you thought?  I spent almost 3,000, to support 4 Patriots, who give part of their profit to VETERANS, by buying a solar generator. Here is the fruit.  Are you willing to look?
www.magapill.com

Offline roamer_1

Yes, he is just a man, and YAHWEH working through him. POTUS TRUMP.

Yahweh has a better batting average than that.
This is a nation falling under judgement, and Tumpy and the repubs are part and parcel with the problem - Not the solution. Not according to Yah.

Offline roamer_1

Ah so sad!  lol. I am still making my homemade elderberry tincture. I would love to make more beef jerky, but my way makes it too salty.  Have you seen that new thing, STRYE.. sp?  Something like that. Beef they slice as snacks? I know, where you live, you don't need this, but wondered what you thought?  I spent almost 3,000, to support 4 Patriots, who give part of their profit to VETERANS, by buying a solar generator. Here is the fruit.  Are you willing to look?
www.magapill.com

Try less salt, run it out on a meat slicer to make it thin and it will dang near air dry.

And I debunked that silly site ages ago.

Offline LegalAmerican

Try less salt, run it out on a meat slicer to make it thin and it will dang near air dry.

And I debunked that silly site ages ago.

I like the idea of meat slicer.  Need to buy one for that.  I figured out less salt. lol. Still too salty for me. What about that meat in commercials? 

LOL...so you never looked at it.  YAHWEH will forgive you.  lol.

Offline roamer_1

I like the idea of meat slicer.  Need to buy one for that.  I figured out less salt. lol. Still too salty for me. What about that meat in commercials? 

No, you don't get it... SURE, less salt but it takes more salt to preserve thick meat. If it is sliced thinly you can nearly get away with no salt... Not quite. I use salt and celery powder together and treat each piece lightly, and then throw it in the smoke. Pretty cold smoke... Like for fish. But it would nearly air dry - The salt, celery powder, and smoke all preserve and all add flavor, so less salt is needed.

LOL...so you never looked at it.  YAHWEH will forgive you.  lol.

Oh yes, I have, and debunked it soundly - I have no more need for your propaganda than I do the Democrats.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 02:51:27 am by roamer_1 »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I can't say that.
Fruit is perishable.
Even a temporary respite from Democrat's headlong plunge into the abyss gives people pause to see an alternative. Some seeds take longer to produce, and the final results aren't in.
Galvanizing 75,000,000 people to support America, even if some do so out of near idolatry for a man, is a resurgence in patriotism we haven't seen outside of the fervor of war. (I think that number is low, too.)

And the Biden administration has spent much of their first 100 days undoing what Trump had done, making the contrast that much more sharp--awakening even some of the Leftists to what they voted for, and giving cause for thought among those were in the middle.

It isn't Trump, so much as that reawakened sense of contrast. Pre COVID, a lot of good results from sane policy that should have been codified, post-COVID we see a mess, but the perfidy of those in positions to influence policy, alleged "experts" in their fields is being exposed, too, and their advice, their expertise is the foundation of bad policy that followed.

Note, as was better said than I can, that
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
we are there.

How long those evils will remain sufferable before we either set this nation back on track or resort to the next step is the question, but at least a portion of the population has been awakened to the difference.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I can't say that.
Fruit is perishable.
Even a temporary respite from Democrat's headlong plunge into the abyss gives people pause to see an alternative.

I can say it. We have no time left for temporary respite and half or quarter measures. The hammer has to strike damn well true and damn hard, or our doom is foregone.

And for all that you infer, it's still a big fat nothing, yet again.

Some seeds take longer to produce, and the final results aren't in.
Galvanizing 75,000,000 people to support America, even if some do so out of near idolatry for a man, is a resurgence in patriotism we haven't seen outside of the fervor of war. (I think that number is low, too.)

75 million united behind a cause doomed to fail, because it holds none of the prerequisites that would save us. It don't matter how many agree in a wrongful proposition, it's still wrong. And we have no more time to sacrifice to chasing after princes.

And the Biden administration has spent much of their first 100 days undoing what Trump had done, making the contrast that much more sharp--awakening even some of the Leftists to what they voted for, and giving cause for thought among those were in the middle.

Just as many are in approval as are against.

It isn't Trump, so much as that reawakened sense of contrast. Pre COVID, a lot of good results from sane policy that should have been codified, post-COVID we see a mess, but the perfidy of those in positions to influence policy, alleged "experts" in their fields is being exposed, too, and their advice, their expertise is the foundation of bad policy that followed.

Note, as was better said than I can, that  we are there.

How long those evils will remain sufferable before we either set this nation back on track or resort to the next step is the question, but at least a portion of the population has been awakened to the difference.

I see no contrast. Or none that points the way home.

Offline LegalAmerican

I love truth, and action and correct policy's for Americans.  Has zero to do with idolizing a man.  WHY DO THE MEN...always say that?  Envy?  So, it seems.  100+ million voted for POTUS TRUMP.  Not about idolatry.  ABOUT CORRECT POLICY'S. 

Offline roamer_1

I love truth, and action and correct policy's for Americans.  Has zero to do with idolizing a man.  WHY DO THE MEN...always say that?  Envy?  So, it seems.  100+ million voted for POTUS TRUMP.  Not about idolatry.  ABOUT CORRECT POLICY'S.

I very firmly disagree and my objections are principled and profound... And there is nothing there to envy. Nothing at all. Obviously y'all live by a different standard than I.

Offline roamer_1

And it occurs to me... THAT you propose something to envy defies your statement having 'nothing to do with idolizing the man'. YOU see something enviable, not me.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The reason you see envy everywhere just might have something to do with projecting that pernicious emotion on anyone who might have disagree with Trump or have a justifiable beef with his policies. I don't envy, simply because on closer examination, most folks who appear to be in superficially enviable situations have other hidden difficulties which are not so evident. It is seldom I would trade someone troubles for the benefits they seem to have, and I am generally content with my lot in life--otherwise I am working to change it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:36:21 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The reason you see envy everywhere just might have something to do with projecting that pernicious emotion on anyone who might have disagree with Trump or have a justifiable beef with his policies. I don't envy, simply because on closer examination, most folks who appear to be in superficially enviable situations have other hidden difficulties which are not so evident. It is seldom I would trade someone troubles for the benefits they seem to have, and I am generally content with my lot in life--otherwise I am working to change it.

I despise envy, and think of it as one of the worst of the Deadly Sins.  I set about early in life to stay away from that one, it leads to endless anger and madness.  I simply never gave a shat about what others have, I am only interested in what I have.  I have zero "Trump Envy" simply because I could not give a rat's patooty what he has.  He's the culmination of his own life's choices, many of which I could not live with.

I don't think anybody here has Trump Envy.  People who don't like him have reasons above and beyond his possessions.

@LegalAmerican  Please stop accusing people of that.  You are assuming facts not in evidence, and then making a psychological conclusion. It's wrong, and just another flavor of the ad hominum fallacy.  I don't know anybody here who wishes they are Donald Trump!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

100+ million???!!!! What happened to 75 (actually roughly 74) million?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump reversed the engineered downturn of our nations economy directed by Obama, who adored his father who hated America.  Obama proudly said before leaving office what he had done could not be reversed.  Trump reversed a lot of what damage Obama had done and was greatly increasing the economy and jobs in America by convincing a lot of companies to come back to America.  Biden promptly returned to Obama fiasco and shutting down our economy,shipping jobs overseas, and spending insanity.  The NeverTrumper stooges are lockstepping hardcore for the democrats, while denying to gullible people that believe the lies they are told, forgetting the reality they have already experienced.
 You can't fix stupid to the hardcore determined to be lead astray, unto destruction.  As far too many times in history they will succeed, their own destruction.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline thackney

The hell of it is that the wildlife quickly adapts to changes in their surroundings. I have seen moose wander through towns of 30,000, deer cut across active drill sites during hunting season, Eagles and owls perch on a drilling rig and scan for prey. The critters do just fine, especially when activity settles down to the relatively quiescent production end of things.

I've seen moose many times in a town of over 250,000.  I had one spend all day outside my window there laying against our building.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline roamer_1

I've seen moose many times in a town of over 250,000.  I had one spend all day outside my window there laying against our building.

When my brother lived up in Anchorage he had to shoo em off his lawn all the time.

Offline thackney

When my brother lived up in Anchorage he had to shoo em off his lawn all the time.

That was the town.  We lived in Eagle River.

Offline roamer_1

That was the town.  We lived in Eagle River.

Never see that up in here... We have plenty of moose, but up where they are, the dogs keep em away from the yard.

Offline thackney

They were a common road hazard for us.  We loved seeing them but dumb as a rock and oblivious to anything but a bear.  We had one jump the fence at our daughters elementary school during recess.  The school had to implement a moose early warning system; they gave all playground adults air horns.

Offline roamer_1

They were a common road hazard for us.  We loved seeing them but dumb as a rock and oblivious to anything but a bear.  We had one jump the fence at our daughters elementary school during recess.  The school had to implement a moose early warning system; they gave all playground adults air horns.

You sure don't want to piss em off... They are entirely unreasonable. I spent two days in a tree learning that.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The devil does indeed quote scripture, and demands lies be accepted as truth.  The Lord requires discernment to comprehend the difference between lies that are sweet to hear, and truth that doesn't always sound so sweet.  The one who brought truth and prosperity back to America is demonized as the devil, and the wicked that now abound they have no criticism for. \
 The fault dear sirs lies within ourselves, who love to hear and be deceived.  AND OBVIOUSLY ARE!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline thackney

You sure don't want to piss em off... They are entirely unreasonable. I spent two days in a tree learning that.

And what can piss them off is not discernable.  My boss, years before me and new to Alaska, saw one outside his apartment.  He wondered if it would eat a carrot.  It did, and he proceeded to keep going back into the fridge and trying other vegetables until he run out.  Completely docile and patient as he went in and out staying up on the raised deck while the moose was in the yard.

When he run out of things to try, the moose tore all the handrails off that deck.

Offline roamer_1

And what can piss them off is not discernable.  My boss, years before me and new to Alaska, saw one outside his apartment.  He wondered if it would eat a carrot.  It did, and he proceeded to keep going back into the fridge and trying other vegetables until he run out.  Completely docile and patient as he went in and out staying up on the raised deck while the moose was in the yard.

When he run out of things to try, the moose tore all the handrails off that deck.

Back in the day I was working road crew... And there I was, working in the ditch, cleaning up a catch basin for a culvert, when Danny the road patrol operator came on by, walking along, bending over, picking up stones and throwing em off... Whistling as he went... Next thing I know here he comes walking backwards, backing up, picking up stones and throwing em off, whistling as he went, with a honkin big bull walking along behind (in front of) him, about 6" from the top of his head...

... Right over to me, where he bolted and we both ducked inside that 3' culvert. Spent most the day in there talking about the weather, till the powder monkey came by and blew off some kinnepac, chasing that bull off...

Yeah, there ain't no telling. Way worse than a griz.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 06:31:00 pm by roamer_1 »