Author Topic: Michael Cohen: Indictments Coming ‘Within the Next 30 to 60 Days’ in Trump Criminal Probe  (Read 824 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 28 May 2021

Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen predicted Friday on “The Raw Story Podcast” that indictments will be issued against senior leaders of the Trump Organization “within the next 30 to 60 days.”

Cohen said, “I do truly believe that the wheels of justice turn slowly, but they are turning. I believe Trump, for the first time in his entire life, is going to be held responsible for his own dirty deeds. I believe that as a result of that, you are going to see the tentacles of this investigation move into each and every one of the kids, move into Rudy Giuliani, it is going move into so many others, Allen Weisselberg, to Barry Weisselberg, to Jack Weisselberg. I think that there is a multitude of indictments that are going to be coming, and they are going to be coming relatively soon. And when I mean, soon, I mean before summer.”

He added, “That’s when I think you will see the beginning. I don’t think you will see the indictment of Trump before summer, but I do believe you are going to see indictments coming. I really do. I really do believe like within the next 30 to 60 days. You’re going to start seeing some of the — we’ll call them low-hanging fruit — indictments, you know, like Barry Weisselberg and Allen Weisselberg.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/28/michael-cohen-indictments-coming-within-next-30-to-60-days-in-trump-criminal-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Offline roamer_1

You can indict a ham sandwich so...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don’t think you will see the indictment of Trump

From a Liberal point of view, without a Trump indictment the whole thing is just a waste of time.
It will become a non-issue.

This is not about some abstract 'justice' or 'law'. That has nothing to do with this.
The point of the whole thing is to indict Trump for something/anything.

Without Trump, they are just spinning their wheels and wasting time and money.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

You can indict a ham sandwich so...
@roamer_1

That will not be true with these indictments.  District Attorney Cyrus Vance is no klutz, read about him.  He knows he has proof of criminal conduct or he would not have convened this special grand jury.  No way to know who gets charged with what until the indictments are filed. 

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

That will not be true with these indictments.  District Attorney Cyrus Vance is no klutz, read about him.  He knows he has proof of criminal conduct or he would not have convened this special grand jury.  No way to know who gets charged with what until the indictments are filed.

Like always, I will wait for a court decision and a conviction. All the tongue waggin is just that.

Offline libertybele

I don’t think you will see the indictment of Trump

From a Liberal point of view, without a Trump indictment the whole thing is just a waste of time.
It will become a non-issue.

This is not about some abstract 'justice' or 'law'. That has nothing to do with this.
The point of the whole thing is to indict Trump for something/anything.

Without Trump, they are just spinning their wheels and wasting time and money.

I think you will see a Trump indictment whether it be corruptly obtained or not. They are out to hang him and his family. The last thing that they want is Trump or a member of his family to hold a political seat in 2022 or 2024.

Meanwhile, the Obamas, Clintons and Bidens are untouchable and will never be held accountable.  Never.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

I think you will see a Trump indictment whether it be corruptly obtained or not.

Probably right. They can tie him in knots in court for years and play it in the press - Which is the point... To play it in the press.

I don't think they will find anything that is not defensible, which is not to say I think him incapable of dirty pool. I think he lives in dirty pool. Catching him at it is a different thing.