Author Topic: Your paycheck is now worth 3.1 percent less than last year thanks to Biden’s inflation tax  (Read 957 times)

Online roamer_1

BassWrangler

Yeah, bullcrap.

You don't believe inflation is on the rise?

Online roamer_1

You don't believe inflation is on the rise?

Sure, but it is a helluva lot more than 3 percent... And it started back in Tumpy's administration.

Printing trillions comes back to bite you - and Biteme ain't been in office but a full quarter yet.

Somebody better quit printing money. If the pubs won't do it, The crats sure as hell won't.

And Venezuela is seriously right around the corner.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sure, but it is a helluva lot more than 3 percent... And it started back in Tumpy's administration.

Printing trillions comes back to bite you - and Biteme ain't been in office but a full quarter yet.

Somebody better quit printing money. If the pubs won't do it, The crats sure as hell won't.

You are absolutely correct and others that think otherwise are delusional.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

BassWrangler

That was 3.1% *per quarter*. The point of the topic was that inflation is a hidden task. Your post turns people away from the topic.

Online roamer_1

That was 3.1% *per quarter*. The point of the topic was that inflation is a hidden task. Your post turns people away from the topic.

I know what it said.

Inflation is hidden on purpose. It always is.