Author Topic: Way to unify, Joe! Biden holds up trash-talkin’ sh**list to mock and embarrass Republicans  (Read 743 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Way to unify, Joe! Biden holds up trash-talkin’ sh**list to mock and embarrass Republicans
May 28, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Another stellar example of unity, Joe.

After President Joe Biden pulled out a list and publically mocked several congressional Republicans, accusing them of having no shame, one of them countered by unveiling receipts that suggest that the president may be the one lacking in shame — or just competence.

While delivering a speech at Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland on Thursday, the president claimed to be in possession of a list of several congressional Republicans who’d voted against his coronavirus relief bill earlier this year but have allegedly been bragging about its supposed benefits in their respective states nonetheless.

“Even my Republican friends in Congress, not a single one of them voted for the rescue plan. I’m not going to embarrass any one of them, but I have here a list of how back in their districts, they’re bragging about the rescue plan,” he said.

“They touted the restaurant revitalization fund. They touted the fact that we’re in a situation where they’re dealing with touted grants to community healthcare centers. I mean, some people have no shame,” he added.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/dougmillsnyt/status/1397993741965795331

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/28/way-to-unify-joe-biden-holds-up-trash-talkin-shlist-to-mock-and-embarrass-republicans-1080495/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

What an idiot ... as he mumbles and stumbles over his words and he thinks he's embarrassing Republicans?  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What an idiot ... as he mumbles and stumbles over his words and he thinks he's embarrassing Republicans?  :rolling:
He's a National Embarrassment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden democrats doing bi-partisan, we pee on you, AND YOU JUST TAKE IT!  Understand yet ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions