General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Trey Gowdy: High-level Trump administration officials 'don't have a clue' about John Durham's progre

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Trey Gowdy: High-level Trump administration officials 'don't have a clue' about John Durham's progress
by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |
 | May 27, 2021 06:25 PM

High-level members of the Trump administration have no idea what is happening in special counsel John Durham's investigation, according to former Rep. Trey Gowdy.

The South Carolina Republican told listeners of his podcast last week he recently met with some former officials and reportedly discussed the prosecutor's inquiry into the origins and conduct of the FBI's Russia investigation. After all, former President Donald Trump himself keeps sending out statements asking about Durham's whereabouts, and little new information has been reported in recent months.

"The reality is no one knows," Gowdy said. "I mean I — there are people that were really, really high up in government. Like really high up in government in the last administration that I talked to in the last week, and they don't have a clue."

However, Gowdy did not name anyone.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trey-gowdy-high-level-trump-officials-john-durham-progress

Lando Lincoln:
What the hell was I just informed?

catfish1957:
I'm sorry.  After Gowdy let Hitlerly skate, he has no credibility as far as I am concerned.

Bigun:
 00drama

Cyber Liberty:
Gowdy appears to be acting as if he'd never seen a cover-up before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version