Author Topic: Trey Gowdy: High-level Trump administration officials 'don't have a clue' about John Durham's progre  (Read 753 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trey Gowdy: High-level Trump administration officials 'don't have a clue' about John Durham's progress
by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |
 | May 27, 2021 06:25 PM

High-level members of the Trump administration have no idea what is happening in special counsel John Durham's investigation, according to former Rep. Trey Gowdy.

The South Carolina Republican told listeners of his podcast last week he recently met with some former officials and reportedly discussed the prosecutor's inquiry into the origins and conduct of the FBI's Russia investigation. After all, former President Donald Trump himself keeps sending out statements asking about Durham's whereabouts, and little new information has been reported in recent months.

"The reality is no one knows," Gowdy said. "I mean I — there are people that were really, really high up in government. Like really high up in government in the last administration that I talked to in the last week, and they don't have a clue."

However, Gowdy did not name anyone.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trey-gowdy-high-level-trump-officials-john-durham-progress
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

What the hell was I just informed?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm sorry.  After Gowdy let Hitlerly skate, he has no credibility as far as I am concerned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gowdy appears to be acting as if he'd never seen a cover-up before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

I would postulate that even John Durham doesn't even know what he is doing.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    I would postulate that even John Durham doesn't even know what he is doing.

Well, consider this:  Biteme has not fired him, so I am sure Durham intends to turn up nothing. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: