Author Topic: LGBTQ, indigenous task forces want to ‘light a fire to get things changed’  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

LGBTQ, indigenous task forces want to ‘light a fire to get things changed’
Rachel S. Cohen

Maj. Gen. Leah Lauderback could choose to dwell on the misery she carried through the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” era, when she needed to hide her sexuality to stay in the military. Instead, the Space Force official wants to create a better future for those like her.

“I hid. I evaded questions. I was untruthful at times. … My private life and my relationships were stressed, and there was a lack of support for my family,” the Space Force’s intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance director, told reporters Wednesday. “I now choose to focus on the light.”

Lauderback is a leader of the Air Force’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer/Questioning Initiative Team (LIT), one of two task forces created in March to update military policies that still pose barriers to minority service members. She came out as gay in 1997 and married her wife in 2014.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2021/05/27/lgbtq-indigenous-task-forces-want-to-light-a-fire-to-get-things-changed/

rangerrebew

In today's military, this is probably considered  more important than developing weapons to counter Russia or China. :thud:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Our stupid cultural and political obsessions will result in China and Russia dominating the globe for the next century.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Our stupid cultural and political obsessions will result in China and Russia dominating the globe for the next century.
The American political elites are 'at war' with America and the American people.
They have no time and no concern about Russia, China, and Iran.
These days they have blinders on.

Their sole focus is to 'break' American will and American culture.
All those other global issues will just have to wait.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Millions will be slaughtered.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
My reply to these freaks.....

Sometimes there are unintended consequences when you play with fire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.