Author Topic: U.S will deploy more troops for protecting Afghan capital from a Taliban takeover  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

U.S will deploy more troops for protecting Afghan capital from a Taliban takeover
By Khaama Press / in Afghanistan, US & Canada / on Thursday, 27 May 2021 10:30 PM / 0 Comment /

Hundreds of more U.S troops will be deployed in Afghanistan to protect Kabul from a Taliban takeover, ‘the Sun’, a British newspaper has reported.

The Turkey forces will remain to take the security of the Hamid Karzai international airport in Kabul and 600 U.S marine forces will be deployed to take the security of the U.S Embassy compound in Afghanistan, the Sun said.

According to the source, hundreds of foreign troops will stay on under the U.S plan to avoid the Taliban from capturing the capital of Afghanistan before the troops’ withdrawal is completed.

The U.S president, Joe Biden had pledged to withdraw the troops by September 11, 2021.

https://www.khaama.com/u-s-will-deploy-more-troops-for-protecting-afghan-capital-from-a-taliban-takeover-98798/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"According to the source, hundreds of foreign troops will stay on under the U.S plan to avoid the Taliban from capturing the capital of Afghanistan before the troops’ withdrawal is completed."

Brings to mind pics of the U.S. Embassy in Saigon in 1975...

In other words, "they know what's coming as soon as they leave..."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"According to the source, hundreds of foreign troops will stay on under the U.S plan to avoid the Taliban from capturing the capital of Afghanistan before the troops’ withdrawal is completed."

Yup.  It's as if they really want this to be an ugly spectacle. 

BTW, I think that photo is the roof of a hotel, a few blocks from the Embassy where there was a furious loading up of choppers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

That was my first thought.

My second was Benghazi, and I do think LIEden willing and capable of betrayal of that magnitude.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.