Author Topic: Joe Biden Scolds Republicans for Blocking Jan. 6 Investigation of ‘Greatest Assault Since the Civil  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Scolds Republicans for Blocking Jan. 6 Investigation of ‘Greatest Assault Since the Civil War’

Charlie Spiering 27 May 2021

President Joe Biden scolded Republicans Thursday for blocking a Democrat-led effort to investigate the January 6 riots on Capitol Hill.

The president spoke about the upcoming Senate vote to establish a commission as he made a stop for ice cream while visiting Ohio.

The vote is expected to fail, as not enough Senate Republicans plan to support the legislation.

Biden purchased an ice cream cone and one for a bystander, prompting reporters to ask what flavor he ordered.

“Chocolate Chocolate Chip,” Biden replied.

“What’s your message to Republicans who are prepared to block the January 6th commission?” the reporter continued.

“Eat some chocolate, chocolate chip,” Biden said.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1398001630587543558

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/27/joe-biden-scolds-republicans-for-blocking-jan-6-investigation-of-greatest-assault-since-the-civil-war/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

Is it safe for someone his age to be consuming such large amounts of sugar?

Offline mountaineer

Is it safe for someone his age to be consuming such large amounts of sugar?
Is that ice cream fat-free? If not, his arteries may be clogging at a rapid clip. Not good for a guy whose brain already seems oxygen-deprived.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 :poo:

Here's a chocolate chip I'd like to see shoved down the Pedo's throat.....   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Inventory: January 6 was worse than ...
Pearl Harbor
World Trade Center attack
Hiroshima/Nagasaki atomic attack
The Civil War
World War I
World War II
Stalin's pogroms, purges, and gulags
Mao's pogroms, purges, and labor camps
Hurricane Katrina
The Fall of Rome
The French Revolution and Storming of Bastille
And on and on and on ... too many examples to list.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The innocent patriots who have been rounded up, "Secret Police" style, and put in solitary confinement, are going to need some major real help/support from Congress to keep them from being gulag-ed for life. Some of them have already lost their job, their homes, and their life. It is way past time to put an end to this Naziesque overreach by Democrats to punish American patriots for protesting against them.

If some broke the law, then fine. Take them to court.
But many/most of the 'political prisoners' are arrested simply for being in the area at the time, with no specific charges of 'lawbreaking' filed except trespassing. But it is supposedly the "people's house". How can they be charged with trespassing on public property?

Democrats have turned the nation's capitol into their own private property. Democrats think the capitol is their own private fiefdom, their castle, their fort, and nobody is allowed except them. This is the opposite of the way it was founded.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

:poo:

Here's a chocolate chip I'd like to see shoved down the Pedo's throat.....

:hands: