Poll

What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?

Gotta work
4 (20%)
Cook and ENJOY
3 (15%)
Relax, Enjoy the time with my Significant Other
5 (25%)
Mow grass and BBQ
1 (5%)
Be in a pissy mood and make everyone Miserable
3 (15%)
Stay Stoned and be in Amazement at whatever evolves
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: June 26, 2021, 09:49:01 pm

Author Topic: What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?  (Read 5538 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2021, 04:31:51 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2021, 05:35:07 pm »
    My difference with Trump @LegalAmerican was not his Love for this Country or/and his respect for the Military.  Though I think the Pentagon lied to him, also.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2021, 06:34:04 pm »
    My difference with Trump @LegalAmerican was not his Love for this Country or/and his respect for the Military.  Though I think the Pentagon lied to him, also.

?  your male envy?  Just asking.  Yes, many lies told to us. Now we have a WOKE top dog on military, who is purging all conservatives and rights FROM military.  ONLY, LEFTS, LIBERALS are allowed. I have that video too. MODS don't like that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GEMVdPPdU

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2021, 06:39:52 pm »

?  your male envy?  Just asking.  Yes, many lies told to us. Now we have a WOKE top dog in military, who is purging all conservatives and rights FROM military.  ONLY, LEFTS, LIBERALS are allowed. I have that video too. MODS don't like that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GEMVdPPdU

I don't 'get' that shark, floating around , nor the guy gesturing below?  But I like the words. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2021, 08:13:20 pm »
   Unfortunately while you IGNORE me at times (I suppose) I IGNORE Trump Videos, nothing against you, my dear.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2021, 08:13:57 pm »
My sister had a picnic yesterday for her husband's birthday. It was very chilly. Today is a beautiful, fairly warm and sunny day. If we were anywhere near a military cemetery, it would be a good day to take a contemplative walk.

In the course of researching family history, I've come across many military veterans in my family tree, including several Revolutionary War soldiers. As far as I can tell, no direct ancestor of mine was KIA. My grandfather came closest, being gassed in France on Nov. 10, 1918. He recovered from that serious injury, else my mother never would have been born.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2021, 08:15:43 pm »
   Male Envy
   Well I could talk about that too right now from a completely different perspective.