Author Topic: Senate Confirms Black Supremacist to DOJ  (Read 281 times)

rangerrebew

Senate Confirms Black Supremacist to DOJ
« on: May 27, 2021, 04:08:04 pm »
Senate Confirms Black Supremacist to DOJ

On Tuesday, the United States Senate confirmed one of Joe Biden’s most controversial federal nominees, Kristen Clarke, to a key leadership post in the Department of Justice, as reported by the Daily Caller.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Clarke was confirmed as head of the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division with 51 votes, when Republican Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) sided with the chamber’s 50 Democrats to confirm her nomination. As previously reported, her nomination originally stalled in the Judiciary Committee after the committee vote to advance her nomination ended in a tie, before Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) brought the motion to a full floor vote to advance it out of the committee…

She wrote a letter to the Harvard Crimson, under her capacity as President of the Black Studies Association, in which she explicitly and falsely claimed that “melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities” than White people. Read more…

https://www.con-alerts.com/schumer-confirms-black-supremacist-to-doj/

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Senate Confirms Black Supremacist to DOJ
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 04:49:09 pm »
So Hahvahd has a "(b)lack Studies Association", eh?

Does it have an equivalent White Studies Association?  Or is Hahvahd raycyst?

If (b)lacks have greater mental capabilities, why was Einstein Jewish?   And where are all the (b)lack founders of quantum theory and even Newtonian physics?    Inquiring minds would truly, honestly I would, like to know what major contributions to human progress the (b)lacks have made, outside of mere muscle?

They invented rock-and-roll music, I'll give them that.  They invented jazz, which is now only for queers.   Then they ruined their reputation by inventing crap music.   

THEN they gave us the Obamas.

Game over, they have no chance of apologizing and making up for that one.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 04:54:47 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 04:55:32 pm »
Senate Confirms Black Supremacist to DOJ......They were Kings.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 05:06:24 pm »
Black Supremacists do not bother me at all.
You can fool stupid White Liberals, but you cannot trick reality.
Name one single Black country that isn't a shithole Hell on Earth.
If it makes some Blacks feel better about themselves to pretend to be 'superior', I don't mind.
As for Liberals promoting this and putting them in positions of power, this is just another case of Liberals digging their own graves.

BTW: With the obvious fragility and weakness of Biden, Russia and China are ascending in power and influence.
How do you imagine they feel about Black people? I can tell you, it is not good.
If China does eventually achieve actual real power in America, all this Black stuff and BLM will disappear the same day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.