Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: Media Said COVID-19 Lab Leak Was a ‘Conspiracy Theory — ‘Now, They Are Pretending The  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

It was Trump and other Rs who pointed out the possibility, and the Dems' obedient MSM shills jumped to mock the idea. Now that Trump has been out of office for a while it's safe for the MSM to start acknowledging what was known a year and more ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bad YouTube link.  Did it get pulled, or is the server too busy?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bad YouTube link.  Did it get pulled, or is the server too busy?

It's working for me..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not working for me.   :shrug:

It's OK because I really don't care for video stories that I have trouble hearing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DefiantMassRINO

It doesn't suck to be right.

Why are the paid consultants on alleged news channels refered to as "experts" when they are mostly wrong?

Each one should have a right/wrong scorecard under on the screen with them, for transparency.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.