Author Topic: Unsucking the Republican Party  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Unsucking the Republican Party
« on: May 27, 2021, 01:17:13 pm »
Unsucking the Republican Party
The GOP must become the party of patriotic populism. Permanently.

By Tal Bachman
May 26, 2021

Funny ol’ world . . .

I dashed off my last piece for American Greatness in a single, sleep-deprived frenzy of frustration (three decades in the making) after a long night of musical rehearsals. As I pushed “send,” I could barely remember what I’d written. Sixty seconds later, I was asleep.

To my astonishment, “The Republican Party Sucks” wound up as American Greatness’s top feature article that week. Positive comments began flooding my inbox. Thousands reposted it. Over 50,000 people read it per day. Steve Bannon called me a few days after it came out to tell me how much he liked it. He even invited me on to “War Room” to discuss it.

Despite its popularity, there were a few critics.

Some, for example, alleged my piece amounted to no more than complaining.

This was very much a minority view, but to the extent my piece came across that way, it would qualify as a failure. What I would dub conservatism’s kvetch culture is dysfunctional, pathetic, and should be rejected. I had no intention of fostering more of it. In fact, I want it obliterated. We don’t need any more hand-wringing. We need more action—smart, surgical, successful action.

The thing is, before any such action can be planned and executed, we need crystal clarity on where we are, how we got here, and where to go. Getting that clarity was the intention of my piece.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/26/unsucking-the-republican-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Unsucking the Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 03:00:45 pm »
To de-suck the GOP, one first must identify why it sucks.  Before it can be figured out why it sucks, the admission that it sucks has to be made.

The GOP sucks.

The GOP sucks because of RINOs and Never Trumpers and the so-called "Principaled Conservative" back-stabbers don't like real Americans.

To break the vacuum lock on the party, eradicate the sucking element.   Stop voting for their candidates.

And stop repeating their Big Lies

BTW, New Taxes Bush didn't sign NAFTA.  The Rapist Between The Bushes did, late in 1993.  But the GOP sure pushed the bill along.

The failure of the FBI to identify, track and prevent the 9-11 atrocity is tied directly to Bill Clinton and the Gorelick Memo which severed comms between the CIA and the FBI.   The Compassionately Conservative Liberal Bush was a suck-ass president, though.

The historical policies that led to the Rodents pulling the trigger on the housing bubble in 2008 were laid by FD Communist R, That Idiot Carter, and The Rapist.   The CCL Bush was too stupid to listen to the GOP warning about the impending sabotage.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 03:08:09 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 06:50:00 pm »
To de-suck the GOP, one first must identify why it sucks.  Before it can be figured out why it sucks, the admission that it sucks has to be made. The GOP sucks.
The GOP sucks because of RINOs and Never Trumpers and the so-called "Principled Conservative" back-stabbers don't like real Americans.
To break the vacuum lock on the party, eradicate the sucking element.   Stop voting for their candidates. And stop repeating their Big Lies
BTW, New Taxes Bush didn't sign NAFTA.  The Rapist Between The Bushes did, late in 1993.  But the GOP sure pushed the bill along.
The failure of the FBI to identify, track and prevent the 9-11 atrocity is tied directly to Bill Clinton and the Gorelick Memo which severed comms between the CIA and the FBI.   The Compassionately Conservative Liberal Bush was a suck-ass president, though.
The historical policies that led to the Rodents pulling the trigger on the housing bubble in 2008 were laid by FD Communist R, That Idiot Carter, and The Rapist.   The CCL Bush was too stupid to listen to the GOP warning about the impending sabotage.
----------------------------------
While you're entitled, suggest you park the noisy abuse and reflect a moment.
Our first 5 were Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison & Monroe.
Our last 5 were Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump & Biden.
Now, individuality contrast and compare each and render an opinion sans any excuses!
What do these names tell us about:
the quality of leadership we were/are willing to accept as well as
our tolerance for failure and incompetence we were /are willing to accept.
And most critically of all, what did it then and now say about us!!!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 01:31:49 am by Absalom »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 12:39:32 am »
----------------------------------
While you're entitled, suggest you park the noisy abuse and reflect a moment.
Our first 5 were Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison & Monroe.
Our last 5 were Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump & Biden.
Now, individuality contrast and compare each and render an opinion sans any excuses!
What do these names tell us about:
the quality of leadership we were/are willing to accept as well as
our tolerance for failure and incompetence we were /are willing to accept.
And most critically of all, what did it and now does it say about us!!!!

Don't know what it says about "us".   Your "us" does not include me since I only voted for Trump, who is damn good president and working on his second term right now.   

You need to talk to "you" people, who voted for Bush, the Rapist, the Kenyan and the Senile Usurper.

What it says about "you" is that you're willing to let the animals steal elections because you don't like good presidents.

I didn't personally have an opportunity to discuss the elections of the first five presidents when such opinions could have made a difference.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.