Author Topic: Invoking Jesus Christ In Valedictorian Speech Is Out, Michigan HS Principal Tells Girl  (Read 346 times)

BassWrangler

https://twitter.com/realdailywire/status/1397887119922663425?s=21

A Michigan high school senior who was selected as a valedictorian of her graduating class was told by her principal that she could not discuss her faith in Jesus Christ in her graduation speech on June 6...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/invoking-jesus-christ-in-valedictorian-speech-is-out-michigan-hs-principal-tells-girl

Offline skeeter

Sounds like a good time for a little civil disobedience.

BassWrangler

Sounds like a good time for a little civil disobedience.

It sure does.

Offline thackney

It sure does.

I suspect a bit of discussion with other teens could quickly get the word out.  Remove the word God from the speech with no other changes, just a blank pause.

A hand gesture like pointing up would have much of the crowd "fill in the blank".
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If ever there was a time for "good trouble", this is it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

BassWrangler

If ever there was a time for "good trouble", this is it.

And what is the down side? It's literally the last event she's going to do at this High School.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re-write the speech and use the word "allah".  See what happens.

It'll get passed and then when she reads the speech she just says the right words, and they turn off her microphone.

So she'll have to yell really loud, to make it clear what was done and why.

I'd recommend she get the same lawyers the Covington kid used when the media libeled him.    Should be fun to watch.

Remember, the fascists running these schools are on the front lines of offense against America's children, at least those who survive the abortion gauntlet.   So doing everything possible to annoy and distract those people running the schools is an important step in rescuing America.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 04:24:43 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is the same city that gave us Hillsdale College.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: