Author Topic: Report: Claire McCaskill Under Consideration for Europe Ambassadorship  (Read 984 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Claire McCaskill Under Consideration for Europe Ambassadorship

Jacob Bliss 27 May 2021

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) is under consideration for a plum ambassadorship in Europe, according to a report.

Axios reported President Joe Biden’s consideration of McCaskill, which marks another example of Biden’s willingness to tap his political allies within the Democratic Party instead of donors.

Biden could start naming his political ambassadors within the next week, Axios also noted.

On Monday, Business Journal reported, McCaskill and her husband, Joseph Shepard, sold their condominium at CityCenterDC. The condo went for $2.75 million, roughly $450,000 less than its original list price, according to public records the Journal accessed.

McCaskill was a two-term Senator from Missouri, and was the first woman from that state elected to the office, though not the first to hold it. In 2018, Republican candidate Josh Hawley ousted her.

Axios also reported the Biden White House is trying to secure picks for political appointees that “reflect the diversity of the country, meaning that many wealthy white male donors will see their ambassadorial ambitions quashed after a lifetime of giving.”

Additionally, the report added, Biden will most likely put his political allies and donors into “roughly 30% of the 190-ish available ambassadorships.” Thus, the “remaining 70% will go to career foreign service officers.”

The report also noted that a 70/30 ratio is a typical move for most modern-day presidents.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/27/report-claire-mccaskill-under-consideration-europe-ambassadorship/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I hear Andorra is beautiful, especially this time of the year.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will this get her ugly face off CNN for good?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think the village of Lower Uncton would be a perfect spot for her to call home while Ambassoring the area.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How about Moldava...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Narnia. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Freedonia?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If she speaks moslem send her to France. She would shine as a surrender monkey.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How about Moldava...?
Grand Fenwick?

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline GrouchoTex

I didn't realize we had an Ambassador For all of Europe.
Now, European countries, okay.....

Online Wingnut

You rang?

"If any form of pleasure is exhibited report to me and it will be prohibited. I'll put my foot down, so shall it be. This is the land of the free."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You rang?
I'm only familiar with Wen Yu-Rang

Yu-Rang : I'm thinking of a partnership.

Matt Helm : So am I.

Yu-Rang : Shall we - um - come to the point?

Sorry, my bad, some times I just get triggered :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

Narnia.

Calormen would be more her style.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GrouchoTex

"If any form of pleasure is exhibited report to me and it will be prohibited. I'll put my foot down, so shall it be. This is the land of the free."

That is probably my favorite Marx Bros. movie.
The mirror scene is still hilarious.

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Wingnut

That is probably my favorite Marx Bros. movie.
The mirror scene is still hilarious.

Groucho was a quick wit!