Author Topic: Biden to propose $6 trillion budget, increasing federal spending to World War II levels  (Read 1243 times)

BassWrangler

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1397888631067582465?s=21

President Biden is set to propose a budget totaling $6 trillion in the coming days, The New York Times reported early Thursday.

The proposal would contain major investments in infrastructure, education and health care, according to the Times, and bring federal spending levels to their highest since World War II.

Under the plan, documents for which were obtained by the Times, the federal government would spend $6 trillion in the 2022 fiscal year, and spending would increase to $8.2 trillion by the year 2031.

The federal budget deficit would reportedly hit $1.8 trillion by next year under the proposal and be pared down slightly before increasing again nearly $1.6 trillion by 2031...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/555670-biden-to-propose-6t-budget

Offline mountaineer

The Hill
Biden to propose $6T budget, increasing federal spending to WWII levels: report
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 05/27/21 08:10 AM EDT
President Biden is set to propose a budget totaling $6 trillion in the coming days, The New York Times reported early Thursday.

The proposal would contain major investments in infrastructure, education and health care, according to the Times, and bring federal spending levels to their highest since World War II.

Under the plan, documents for which were obtained by the Times, the federal government would spend $6 trillion in the 2022 fiscal year, and spending would increase to $8.2 trillion by the year 2031.

The federal budget deficit would reportedly hit $1.8 trillion by next year under the proposal and be pared down slightly before increasing again nearly $1.6 trillion by 2031. ...

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1397889286234648576
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A fool and our money...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Mod2

Threads merged.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

It's the return of Porkulus.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 03:49:25 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline mountaineer

... President Joe Biden will seek $6 trillion in federal spending for the 2022 fiscal year, rising to $8.2 trillion by 2031, the New York Times reported on Thursday, a day before the White House is expected to unveil its budget proposal.

Citing documents it had obtained, the Times said the Democrat president planned to pay for his agenda through increased taxes on corporations and high earners, and that the budget deficits would start to decrease in the 2030s.   ...
Reuters via Newsmax

Offline skeeter

Reuters via Newsmax
Have we not yet learned that there are not enough "high earners" to pay for this kind of irresponsibility, and that the big mouthed politicians and fat assed bureaucrats will come after we middle class to make up the shortfall?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Have we not yet learned that there are not enough "high earners" to pay for this kind of irresponsibility, and that the big mouthed politicians and fat assed bureaucrats will come after we middle class to make up the shortfall?

Apparently we haven't learned anything.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

BassWrangler

Unfortunately not. Neither the public schools nor the popular media do a good job of educating people about how much taxes are paid by the various income levels. And the Republicans seem to have given up trying to make this argument.

Offline mountaineer

Who needs taxpayers when you can just print the money?

Offline Hoodat

They're not relying on "high earners".  They're relying on printing presses.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
They're not relying on "high earners".  They're relying on printing presses.

And never get in a fight with people who buy ink by the tanker load...

Offline mountaineer

Offline andy58-in-nh

They don't even have to print it any more. It is just digitized into existence and used by the Fed to buy Treasury bonds to finance a swelling debt that is intended never to be repaid.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A fool and our money...
A fool and our children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children's.........................money

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just think of the future in store, shopping for a loaf of bread

Offline LegalAmerican

A fool and our children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children's.........................money

All the lefty's and biden supporters and N.T'.S....ARE SO HAPPY and proud. 

Offline mountaineer

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1399780759183921154

China will have no problem taking over. Check out the Defense Dept spending.

Offline mountaineer