Author Topic: ABOUT THAT INDIA VARIANT…  (Read 1228 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

ABOUT THAT INDIA VARIANT…
« on: May 24, 2021, 10:43:20 pm »
ABOUT THAT INDIA VARIANT….

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/05/about-that-india-variant.php

Remember when liberals were up in arms because President Trump referred to the “China virus” or the “Wuhan virus”? That was awful, racist, xenophobic, the kind of thing that would cause Chinese-Americans to be attacked in the streets. Such reticence about the source of a disease was entirely new. Until last year, it was routine to refer to the Spanish flu, the Hong Kong flu, the Asian flu, the Middle East respiratory syndrome, and so on. But suddenly liberals imposed a new standard, ostensibly in the interest of public safety and as part of the effort to combat pervasive racism.

That standard didn’t last long, though. These days the news is full of concern about the India (or Indian) variant. Somehow, the same liberals who went berserk over “China virus” have no problem with “India variant.” As these Google searches reflect:

There's also the South Africa Variant and the Brazil Variant.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Victoria33

Re: ABOUT THAT INDIA VARIANT…
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 11:17:08 pm »
This info. is from my son who lives in Wales, UK.
There are two variants in India with the same number except one ends with .1 and one ends with .2  It is the .2 that is the worst.  The .2 is now in England.  It is not yet in Wales.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 07:05:22 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Latest from England - Wales where son lives.
Again, there are two variants of the India virus.  They have the same numbers except for the last number.  The one not so bad, is .1.  The bad one is .2.

.2 is now in Wales, and may be doubling numbers every day.  This is the beginning in Wales for .2.  Yesterday there were 27 new with .2; today there are 58 with .2.  .2 is 50% more spreadable than the .1. 

There are now four cities in England where the .2 is spreading.  The "National Health Service" is watching hospitals to determine if they need to shut areas down again.

I will speak to son again on Sunday and get current numbers then.

I do not see this virus/variants leaving the world any time soon - maybe never?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 07:07:34 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Again, there are two variants of the India virus.  They have the same numbers except for the last number.  The one not so bad, is .1.  The bad one is .2.

.2 is now in Wales, and may be doubling numbers every day.  This is the beginning in Wales for .2.  Yesterday there were 27 new with .2; today there are 58 with .2.  .2 is 50% more spreadable than the .1. 

There are now four cities in England where the .2 is spreading.  The "National Health Service" is watching hospitals to determine if they need to shut areas down again.

I will speak to son again on Sunday and get current numbers then.

I do not see this virus/variants leaving the world any time soon - maybe never?

Ideally it's forever.  It's a great way to get sheep to accept their captivity.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 07:14:31 pm »

Amen.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 07:21:39 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Cyber, you know I love you.  I just cannot agree with the sheep captivity thing.  Many millions have died.  They are dead forever.  I do not see this virus being used to  control people.  I cannot believe that leaders of countries decided to use this killer disease to keep people home on purpose.  Their economy dies when people cannot go to work.  No country wants that.  Masks are not a big deal - leaders of countries are not intentionally using a mask to dominate a country.  Peace to you, my friend.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 07:28:53 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Cyber, you know I love you.  I just cannot agree with the sheep captivity thing.  Many millions have died.  They are dead forever.  I do not see this virus being used to  control people.  I cannot believe that leaders of countries decided to use this killer disease to keep people home on purpose.  Their economy dies when people cannot go to work.  No country wants that.  Masks are not a big deal - leaders of countries are not intentionally using a mask to dominate a country.  Peace to you, my friend.

"I cannot believe that leaders of countries decided to use this killer disease to keep people home on purpose."

**nononono* **nononono* **nononono* **nononono* **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Wanna bet?  This is the greatest thing evah for the wannabe totalitarians of the left, and I include Democrats in that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 08:13:40 pm »
I, for one, am OUTRAGED!!!  9999hair out0000 at the title India Variant. INDIA Variant??!!!! How dare they smear the residents of India by calling a variant of the Covid Virus the India Variant just because it came from India? Filthy racists...or something.   
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:14:55 pm by goatprairie »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 08:17:22 pm »
We got the 'out here' variant.   Come and get some.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 08:38:47 pm »
So it's OK to say 'Indian' or 'Brazilian' or 'South African' variant.  But 'Wuhan' variant is racist?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 08:46:29 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33 I think the world of you, but I firmly believe (and saw the evidence posted on Beck's program that his researchers dug deep to find; he took the research down for awhile because he was afraid of being destroyed at the time by YouTube, Facebook and Google) that the Chinese and Fauci along with the Bidens inflicted this pandemic upon the world. Biden and Hunter had financial ties long before the pandemic and for one, it is too coincidental that everyone but Biden stepped down around pandemic time. There were candidates that had accumulated more delegates.  Hunter and Biden had made deals with the Chinese and that evidence began to surface around the time that the truth about Burisma was surfacing.  Fauci knew full well about the virus; he profited as well. I had posted Beck's findings (several videos)  on Burisma and the Biden and Hunter ties and it was then that his researchers also found overwhelming  evidence of Biden's ties to the Chinese and Fauci's knowledge of the Wuhan virus. That is why they had to take Trump down. It isn't difficult to connect the dots.

Love you @Victoria33  but this is my firm opinion!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2021, 08:49:47 pm »
@Victoria33 I think the world of you, but I firmly believe (and saw the evidence posted on Beck's program that his researchers dug deep to find; he took the research down for awhile because he was afraid of being destroyed at the time by YouTube, Facebook and Google) that the Chinese and Fauci along with the Bidens inflicted this pandemic upon the world. Biden and Hunter had financial ties long before the pandemic and for one, it is too coincidental that everyone but Biden stepped down around pandemic time. There were candidates that had accumulated more delegates.  Hunter and Biden had made deals with the Chinese and that evidence began to surface around the time that the truth about Burisma was surfacing.  Fauci knew full well about the virus; he profited as well. I had posted Beck's findings (several videos)  on Burisma and the Biden and Hunter ties and it was then that his researchers also found overwhelming  evidence of Biden's ties to the Chinese and Fauci's knowledge of the Wuhan virus. That is why they had to take Trump down. It isn't difficult to connect the dots.

Love you @Victoria33  but this is my firm opinion!!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2021, 05:12:26 am »
@Cyber Liberty

I disagree. With all due respect, please read your fifth and sixth sentences and resolve that disconnect. (Note, "dead" is the ultimate control, but can also be used to panic the living, at which point a population offered safety is highly controllable.)

Some people found the timing of the virus politically advantageous, and utilized it politically to damage a sitting president by first calling for policy that maximized the body count, and then using the panic that resulted to lessen resistance to policies which devastated the economy, with the full cooperation/coordination of the broadcast and "social" media.
Viable early onset treatments were severely denigrated, banned, even, using flawed studies which applied those treatments in late stages and incompletely. The explanations of the regimen were censored, and this came to be early in the pandemic, when hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been avoided. I can find NO valid reason for the prejudicial behaviour toward treatments, including some ridiculously badly composed studies which obviously either completely ignored the pharmacological strategy or the entire appropriate application of the regimen.

As for the issue of caring, well, who would have encouraged street parties in a developing pandemic, then decreed that recovering patients should be housed in long term care facilities, with the highly predictable result that tens of thousands died, even though other options were available if they cared more about people than politics.

The Chinese really don't give a damn how many 'round eyes' die of the disease, if the effect is to advance China's economic (and thus military) power. Getting Biden elected is a bonus for them, because no effective resistance will be mounted from the US while he holds the reins. They are playing mah jong while everyone else is playing checkers. A few million lives here or there do not matter in their plans, especially if they aren't their own, but even if they are, they are an 'acceptable loss'.

Had that virus not been used thus, and that economy kept going, there would have been no excuse for the election shenanigans pulled in 2020, and no one would ever believe that the current officeholder in the White House could conceivably won election.
The economy was Trump's biggest reelection asset in 2019, with demonstrable benefit for all demographics (except maybe crooked Leftists) and the virus was used to take it down. Getting Trump out of the White House benefits the Chinese.

The one country to benefit economically (and in terms of global power) from the virus is its country of origin: China, whose GDP is growing by multiples of everyone else's, and who enjoys little resistance while other countries are preoccupied with the pandemic and its aftermath.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2021, 05:28:28 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

It's raycyst to call it the China Virus, but okay to call a minor variant the "India Virus"

wink777
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 05:34:11 am »
@Cyber Liberty

?

The Rodents MOST DEFINITELY wanted to thrash the US economy.  It was the only way they had even a hope of stealing the 2020 election.   Without the China Virus their most massive voter fraud operation in history would not have been massive enough, by far.

And the masks are utterly useless in containing a VIRUS.   They work okay for bacteria...I don't mean people dumb enough to vote Rodent, but the actual tiny prokaryotic single celled organisms...but not for viruses.  The viruses are too small.

But masks are just DANDY for identifying the sheep.   You see two people, or even one person, driving in a car with the windows closed, and wearing China Virus masks?   You're not seeing people, you're seeing pathetic sheep.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2021, 06:06:08 am »

[...]

Had that virus not been used thus, and that economy kept going, there would have been no excuse for the election shenanigans pulled in 2020, and no one would ever believe that the current officeholder in the White House could conceivably won election.
The economy was Trump's biggest reelection asset in 2019, with demonstrable benefit for all demographics (except maybe crooked Leftists) and the virus was used to take it down. Getting Trump out of the White House benefits the Chinese.

The one country to benefit economically (and in terms of global power) from the virus is its country of origin: China, whose GDP is growing by multiples of everyone else's, and who enjoys little resistance while other countries are preoccupied with the pandemic and its aftermath.

@Smokin Joe
A fair theory... Where I will differ from you and @libertybele is, if we can all don our tinfoil hats:

If it is conspiratorial, the reach is world-wide, and not a function of mere Cino-American relations. The effect, and the result has been world-wide, and the players, at least some of them are in the first couple tiers of the globalists. Everyone locked down. World wide, liberty has suffered.

So in that, I would point more toward the 'Great Reset', as envisioned by those globalists as being a more likely conspiracy being enacted, with the more localized American politics being merely a product of advantage and opportunity being taken.

Y'all need to pan way out and see the bigger picture in that, I would say... Because BOTH sides of the American politic are favoring that globalism, and who won is particularly incidental to that cause.

OR, and I am taking off my tinfoil hat now... Or, it is a cascading reaction world-wide, of various tyrannies being applied ad-hoc in a reactionary, but regionally localized advantage, applied for the sake of power and powers variously, and not manipulated in the main, but following a predictable theory or advantage-taking given the opportunity presenting itself.

One or the other.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2021, 06:25:56 am »
Oh, the Rodents and RINOs are too stupid to think of inventing the disease to assist the most massive vote fraud operation in history, and the Chinese are too stupid to keep their dangerous lab creation in isolation.

But the Chinese were very happy to export the virus once they discovered it in their laps.   They saw the potential it had for global economic disruption, and they worked hard to make sure the disease transmission was minimized in it's homeland but exported globally onto unsuspecting nations.

And the Rodents are always on the lookout for some new dodge that will hurt the US.  It's what they live for when they're not slaughtering unborn children and re-enslaving black people.

So, opportunists that they are, the Rodents eagerly abused the trust of everyone stupid enough to believe them and shut down the US economy on speculation. 

Because it helped the most massive vote fraud operation in history.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2021, 06:42:51 am »
Oh, the Rodents and RINOs are too stupid to think of inventing the disease to assist the most massive vote fraud operation in history, and the Chinese are too stupid to keep their dangerous lab creation in isolation.

But the Chinese were very happy to export the virus once they discovered it in their laps.   They saw the potential it had for global economic disruption, and they worked hard to make sure the disease transmission was minimized in it's homeland but exported globally onto unsuspecting nations.

And the Rodents are always on the lookout for some new dodge that will hurt the US.  It's what they live for when they're not slaughtering unborn children and re-enslaving black people.

So, opportunists that they are, the Rodents eagerly abused the trust of everyone stupid enough to believe them and shut down the US economy on speculation. 

Because it helped the most massive vote fraud operation in history.
Never let a crisis go to waste...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis