Author Topic: Fired Fort Gordon brigade commander made ‘inappropriate texts’ to subordinate  (Read 679 times)

rangerrebew

Fired Fort Gordon brigade commander made ‘inappropriate texts’ to subordinate
Davis Winkie

A former brigade commander at Fort Gordon, Georgia, was removed from his post last week because an investigation found he interacted inappropriately with a junior officer, who was a woman, according to an Army official with direct knowledge of the situation and a soldier in the unit.

Col. Matthew Foulk, who led the 35th Signal Brigade, faces additional administrative action and may be forced to retire at a lower rank, said the Army official, who spoke on background to discuss personnel matters.

“It didn’t get to the [sexual harassment] component in a legal sense,” the official said. “But in a colloquial sense, it was trending towards that area.”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2021/05/26/fired-fort-gordon-brigade-commander-made-inappropriate-texts-to-subordinate/

rangerrebew

A firing squad may be necessary if they find out he's a conservative, too. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fired Fort Gordon brigade commander made ‘inappropriate texts’ to subordinate
Davis Winkie

A former brigade commander at Fort Gordon, Georgia, was removed from his post last week because an investigation found he interacted inappropriately with a junior officer, who was a woman, according to an Army official with direct knowledge of the situation and a soldier in the unit.

Col. Matthew Foulk, who led the 35th Signal Brigade, faces additional administrative action and may be forced to retire at a lower rank, said the Army official, who spoke on background to discuss personnel matters.

“It didn’t get to the [sexual harassment] component in a legal sense,” the official said. “But in a colloquial sense, it was trending towards that area.”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2021/05/26/fired-fort-gordon-brigade-commander-made-inappropriate-texts-to-subordinate/
[/quote

@rangerrebew

In other words,nothing ACTUALLY illegal ever happened,it ALMOST happened.

Good to know.

I wonder which black female Colonel will take his place?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Black Gay Transgender Female Colonel is more likely.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Black Gay Transgender Female Colonel is more likely.

@240B

Troo dat!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!