Author Topic: Juan Williams announces he's leaving 'The Five'  (Read 1509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juan Williams announces he's leaving 'The Five'
« on: May 27, 2021, 12:09:22 am »
By Jordan Williams - 05/26/21 06:59 PM EDT

Juan Williams, liberal co-host of Fox News’s “The Five,” announced on Wednesday that he is leaving the show.

Williams, who is also a columnist for The Hill, made the announcement during the “One More Thing” segment of the show. He said he decided to stay in Washington, D.C., when the show resumes filming at its studio at Fox News Media’s headquarters in New York City.

The Five is set to begin filming from headquarters again on June 1.

“COVID taught me a lot of lessons. As the show goes back to the New York studio, I’ll be staying in D.C.,” Williams said.

Williams's last day at the show was Wednesday. He said he will continue to be a Fox News political analyst and will be working for the network from D.C.

“You know, it’s been going on seven years since I have been a daily host of this show,” Williams said. “The show’s popularity has grown every single year, so thank you. Thank you so much to you, the viewers. Thank you.”

Megan Albano, vice president of "The Five" and weekend programming, confirmed in a statement to The Hill that Williams left to stay closer to family.

"As Juan Williams announced on air today, he will be leaving The Five to live in Washington, DC full time. We are incredibly grateful for his commitment to the show and its success over the last several years," Albano said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/555646-juan-williams-announces-hes-leaving-the-five
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Re: Juan Williams announces he's leaving 'The Five'
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 12:14:40 am »
By Jordan Williams - 05/26/21 06:59 PM EDT

Juan Williams, liberal co-host of Fox News’s “The Five,” announced on Wednesday that he is leaving the show.

Williams, who is also a columnist for The Hill, made the announcement during the “One More Thing” segment of the show. He said he decided to stay in Washington, D.C., when the show resumes filming at its studio at Fox News Media’s headquarters in New York City.

The Five is set to begin filming from headquarters again on June 1.

“COVID taught me a lot of lessons. As the show goes back to the New York studio, I’ll be staying in D.C.,” Williams said.

Williams's last day at the show was Wednesday. He said he will continue to be a Fox News political analyst and will be working for the network from D.C.

“You know, it’s been going on seven years since I have been a daily host of this show,” Williams said. “The show’s popularity has grown every single year, so thank you. Thank you so much to you, the viewers. Thank you.”

Megan Albano, vice president of "The Five" and weekend programming, confirmed in a statement to The Hill that Williams left to stay closer to family.

"As Juan Williams announced on air today, he will be leaving The Five to live in Washington, DC full time. We are incredibly grateful for his commitment to the show and its success over the last several years," Albano said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/555646-juan-williams-announces-hes-leaving-the-five

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 12:16:10 am »
I've never watched "The Five".  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 12:19:26 am »
888high58888 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
Whom are they going to get to be the show imbecile now, day in and day out? One tough gig.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 12:20:01 am »
Whom are they going to get to be the show imbecile now, day in and day out? One tough gig.

His condescending smirk and snark will not be missed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 12:28:54 am »

Well, there's an ample supply of those people on the left.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 12:30:38 am »
Well, there's an ample supply of those people on the left.
Yes, but very few who mind being exposed to the opinions of a normal mind. On TV.

BassWrangler

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 12:41:03 am »
Yes, but very few who mind being exposed to the opinions of a normal mind. On TV.

Yes, will be interesting to see what variety of idiot they come up with.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 01:09:15 am »

And on a news channel that people actually watch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 01:26:04 am »

The beauty of a life unplugged - I never even heard of 'The Five'  :shrug:

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 01:28:57 am »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2021, 11:47:59 am »
@roamer_1
@libertybele

It has been on Fox forever.  Have not watched it in a "very" long time but when I saw it numerous times in the past, the Fox women wore rather short skirts and high heels.  To me, it was more of a comic show discussing political matters.  Juan was the token liberal and not too bright. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2021, 12:30:13 pm »
Same. I don't watch FOX News at all except maybe once a week, I remember that Tucker Carlson is on, and catch part of his show. The rest of the FOX stable of pundits is a complete unknown to me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2021, 01:04:29 pm »
Same. I don't watch FOX News at all except maybe once a week, I remember that Tucker Carlson is on, and catch part of his show. The rest of the FOX stable of pundits is a complete unknown to me.

Same here.  Of course Hannity is well known but  is our side's version of the MSNBC ilk. An embarassment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2021, 01:09:20 pm »
Usually Rivera is the replacement simp, so maybe he'll take the chair.  That would mark the end of my watching.  I could stand Juan because he is, as has been observed, stupid.  Rivera is a liar in addition to being a foole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2021, 01:10:34 pm »
Usually Rivera is the replacement simp, so maybe he'll take the chair.  That would mark the end of my watching.  I could stand Juan because he is, as has been observed, stupid.  Rivera is a liar in addition to being a foole.

Geraldo's contirbution to "The Five" will be about as fullfilling as Capone's Vault

BassWrangler

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2021, 02:38:15 pm »
Geraldo's contirbution to "The Five" will be about as fullfilling as Capone's Vault

Oh no, is that their replacement? Fox acts like they signed these guys to a multi-year contract, and so their doggedly insistent on trying to get value out of them, even though they suck. Same thing applies to Donna Brazille.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2021, 02:50:04 pm »
Oh no, is that their replacement? Fox acts like they signed these guys to a multi-year contract, and so their doggedly insistent on trying to get value out of them, even though they suck. Same thing applies to Donna Brazille.

It will probably be either Rivera or Brazille.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2021, 03:04:08 pm »
@roamer_1
@libertybele

It has been on Fox forever.  Have not watched it in a "very" long time but when I saw it numerous times in the past, the Fox women wore rather short skirts and high heels.  To me, it was more of a comic show discussing political matters.  Juan was the token liberal and not too bright. 

@libertybele  @Victoria33 They had a special name and purpose for that end chair with the short skirt and heels but I forgot what it was called, also

FTA:

Williams is a lot like Geraldo Rivera in that I simply don’t see the point. Neither offer thoughtful analysis, both clearly being past their prime.

This guy never passed his prime.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2021, 03:16:48 pm »
   @libertybele  @Victoria33 They had a special name and purpose for that end chair with the short skirt and heels but I forgot what it was called....

I always called it "the leg chair."  Dana Perino refused to sit in it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2021, 03:39:18 pm »
@roamer_1
@libertybele

Yes. Those short skirts are a real thing on Fox. At least it used to be back when I watched it.
Some of those Fox women take their fashion advice from the original Star Trek.

I've seen a lot of Fox women where the skirt was so short, you could just tell their panties (or bikini bottoms really) are sitting directly on the cushion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2021, 07:49:03 pm »
The wife stopped watching The Five because Williams was too obnoxious for her. As a certified male sexist pig I preferred ex-Obama spokeswoman Marie Harf. She was/is as brain dead as Juan, but a lot easier on the eyes.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2021, 07:50:57 pm »
The wife stopped watching The Five because Williams was too obnoxious for her. As a certified male sexist pig I preferred ex-Obama spokeswoman Marie Harf. She was/is as brain dead as Juan, but a lot easier on the eyes.

Whoraldo was on yesterday.
I will NOT comply.