Author Topic: WaPo Journalist Busts Biden for Thwarting Congressional Inquiry and 'Passing Buck' on Lab Leak Theor  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WaPo Journalist Busts Biden for Thwarting Congressional Inquiry and 'Passing Buck' on Lab Leak Theory
By Nick Arama | May 26, 2021 2:45 PM ET

We’ve been justifiably critical of a lot of the media coverage in regard to their coverage of the Wuhan coronavirus.

But when even a Washington Post journalist is calling Joe Biden out for thwarting the investigation into the Wuhan lab leak theory, you know it’s bad for the Biden folks and they are in deep trouble.

Josh Rogin wrote a great opinion piece blasting the Biden Team for “passing the buck” for the investigation into the origins of the virus to the World Health Organization, calling it “a recipe for delay and probable failure. This neglect further endangers our national security and public health.” He explained how even Psaki had admitted that WHO screwed up the “phase one” study mission when they issued a flawed report. As I wrote earlier, there are a lot of questions, and WHO cannot be trusted. I busted the WHO in what seems to be an out-and-out falsehood. The Biden team should be demanding answers from the WHO, not surrendering the investigation to them.

Rogin also noted how Psaki downplayed the evidence about the three researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology getting sick with COVID symptoms, saying the evidence didn’t come from U.S. sources.

“What we do share — everyone in this country — is a desire to know how this started, where it started, and prevent it from ever happening again,” she said. “That’s something we all share.”

Of course everyone shares the “desire” to solve the covid origin question; that’s not the issue. The question is whether the Biden administration is actually going to do what it can to investigate. So far it seems the Biden team is all talk, no action.

We’re so used to seeing no follow-up from media, that actual legitimate truthful blasting of Biden’s failure to act is stunning and may mean he isn’t going to get cover on this issue.

Rogin even takes it a step further, blasting Biden for “thwarting Congressional inquiries.”

more

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/05/26/wapo-journalist-busts-biden-for-thwarting-congressional-inquiry-and-passing-buck-on-lab-leak-theory-n386741
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
C'mon we had the phony baloney investigation in the murders of JFK and RFK, remember slick willy was present in photo graphs then ?  The B.S.investigation into MLK being murdered publicly, that investigation a joke.  The phony investigations and FBI attempt to help a Coupe to over throw President Trump in office.  The phony investigations into the capital supposed riot and the phony baloney thereafter.  The supposed joke of hitlery being investigated after she engaged in high crimes and misdemeanors, treason.  In modern times our best Presidents being Republicans, and easily the worst being democrats.  Lets not pretend there is a mystery anymore, its out in the open,in your face.  Brought to you by NWO, deep state world globalist, World Communists and the democrat party.  We know they love our enemies and favor them, and despise us, and they believe we are not entitled to our own money or jobs , but our enemies are.  I certainly shouldn't have left our the last election fraud and overthrow, should i?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 08:54:16 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions