Author Topic: They Were Only Children  (Read 7357 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: They Were Only Children
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2021, 11:49:57 am »
That is the choice they should be forcing on Hamas. Or maybe just force Hamas out of their residential neighborhoods, schools, and hospitals.

The Arab Palis do not have a legitimate cause, and the means they use - using civilians and civilian facilities as shields - is criminal.

Israel, OTOH, being a sovereign nation, has the right to defend itself, and while they are obligated to take measures to minimize civilian casualties - and do! - they are not obligated to do so perfectly.

@PeteS in CA

WHY should ANYONE give a Bush about what Arabs think? They are Muslims,and Islam is a criminal religion devoted to the mass murder of non-Muslims as well as other terrorist activity.

If anything,there should be a freaking bounty on them.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 11:50:44 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2021, 12:00:37 pm »
Maybe the people living in Gaza should stop allowing their land to be used as a rocket launching pad for terrorists intent on killing children.

Hmmmm?

I'm glad that 33 times more children in Gaza were killed than in Israel.    If the Gaza people don't like seeing their children killed, they should stop supporting the murder of someone else's children.

Those who seek death for others shouldn't complain when death finds them.

@Sled Dog

And there it is. As I have written before,Islam is a religion dedicated to the mass murder of everyone,everywhere in the world who is not a Muslim,so the obvious solution to this problem is to place a bounty on Muslims.

It is NOT unfair,racist,bigotry,or any other negative label anyone cares to put on it to kill people who are dedicated to killing you.

It is simple self-defense.

And for those of you who don't like Jews or the idea of Israel for whatever reasons,real or imagined,the Muslims don't like you any better than they like the Jews.Their religion demands conversion to Islam or death.

They have proved this over and over for centuries,so there should be no doubt or hesitation.

There ARE no other options,so killing them all is nothing more than an act of self-defense.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2021, 01:46:41 pm »
@sneakypete

Over the centuries, Islam has proven to be a suicide/murder cult with no respect for life.  If they ever succeeded in killing or converting the whole planet, they will start courageously murdering each other for not being "Moslem enough." 

Shiites and Sunnis will kill the rest of the people off in the last war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2021, 02:11:54 pm »
What do you think the options are @Right_in_Virginia ?

@HoustonSam

I see at this point the usual options and a new possibility:  A peace treaty with two states, annexing the territories, slaughter of the Palestinians, or a new regional partnership.

Both sides have negotiated in bad faith for so long I don't see how a two state solution will ever come to pass.  Yes, both sides.  For 30 years Netanyahu has been for two states almost as often as he's been against it.  Ditto on the other side of the coin.  This is going nowhere.

Annexation is only talked about in terms of the West Bank and Golan Heights.  Bennett is very pro annexation, but his vision includes what would become Gaza East---a carve out for Palestinians not given Israeli citizenship.  They'd have their own government with Israel remaining the controlling authority.  Bennett's plan calls for accepting 48,000 Palestinians from the West Bank into Israel --- a number he says would preserve the Jewish character while avoiding cries of apartheid.  Bennett may be too clever by half, and Hamas would go nuts.

As for Gaza, it appears --- right now --- killing them all is the only remaining option.  But, I wouldn't count on it any time soon. Set aside the possibility of igniting WWIII, in her heart the Jewish State of Israel cannot absorb accusations of genocide.

Israel should be talking with Jordan, Egypt, SA, UAE, Dubai, Oman. Israel should take the lead and initiate conferences to design the plan solving this Israeli/Palestinian "problem".  It is in the security and economic interests of these seven nations to end this obstruction to living in true peace and partnership.  (The Abraham Accords is a good place to start building.)  For this to work, we (and every other international know-it-all) need to step away and give these regional players a chance to solve their regional problem.

As I posted upthread,  David Ben-Gurion later in his life advised Israel to give back the occupied land, or Israel would never know peace, never know security, never know true acceptance.  Israel is now living Ben-Gurion's warning and only she can decide the true importance of peace, security and acceptance over the status quo.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2021, 07:14:32 pm »
@HoustonSam

I see at this point the usual options and a new possibility:  A peace treaty with two states, annexing the territories, slaughter of the Palestinians, or a new regional partnership.

Two state solution won't work.   The geography the "Palestinians" claim is full up with anti-Jewish racist fanatics who are willing to use their own children to wear bomb-vests to slaughter jewish children.   So that's out.

The Israelis should certainly annex the territories they've taken from their murderous enemies.   Spoils of war, and it's the only way Israel achieved defendable borders.   

Sure.  A regional partnership.   That works.  The Israelis partner up with Morocco and has them take those murderous parasites out of Israeli territory.    They don't belong in Israel since they're murderous inhuman baby-killing monsters.   

Slaughtering the people claiming to be "Palestinians" when no such place as "Palestine" exists...why should dead people populate a historically dead territory?  If it stops the killing of Israeli babies, why not?  Works for me.  I have no use for them.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2021, 11:49:44 pm »
We have the perfect Administration to tell Israel to eat the shit sandwich and die.  You're on to something here.

Giving the Animalstinians another inch would only lead to the extinction of Israel, which would make the world very, very happy.

Peace in the Middle East is guaranteed, if we could just kill off Israel.  There was never, ever a war there before 1947.
You left something out... ////00000////
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2021, 04:44:12 am »
Do people not understand..first there is no palestine.  There is HAMAS.  HAMAS...are jihadist.  Muslims..who will NEVER stop, till everyone is under SHARIA LAW.  I don't understand Virginia.  Normally very correct. NOT IN THIS CASE.  Jihadist have done this to  Israel for decades.  HAMAS LIES, all the time.  proven.  Why would VIRGINIA SUPPORT...JIHADIST?  Then sharia law and burkas?

Oh, Israel is our first line of defense in M.E.   JIHADIST want Israel annihilated. ISRAEL IS CALLED LITTLE SATAN. Then we are next.  BIG SATAN,  AMERICA. HAMAS DOES NOT HONOR ...ANY TREATY.   THEY ARE JIHADIST!  One cannot negotiate with them.  Same as democrats.  I am not Jewish. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 04:50:52 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2021, 04:52:58 am »
@sneakypete

Over the centuries, Islam has proven to be a suicide/murder cult with no respect for life.  If they ever succeeded in killing or converting the whole planet, they will start courageously murdering each other for not being "Moslem enough." 

Shiites and Sunnis will kill the rest of the people off in the last war.

Correct.  :thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2021, 01:52:00 pm »
Do people not understand..first there is no palestine.  There is HAMAS.  HAMAS...are jihadist.  Muslims..who will NEVER stop, till everyone is under SHARIA LAW.  I don't understand Virginia.  Normally very correct. NOT IN THIS CASE.  Jihadist have done this to  Israel for decades.  HAMAS LIES, all the time.  proven.  Why would VIRGINIA SUPPORT...JIHADIST?  Then sharia law and burkas?

Oh, Israel is our first line of defense in M.E.   JIHADIST want Israel annihilated. ISRAEL IS CALLED LITTLE SATAN. Then we are next.  BIG SATAN,  AMERICA. HAMAS DOES NOT HONOR ...ANY TREATY.   THEY ARE JIHADIST!  One cannot negotiate with them. Same as democrats.  I am not Jewish.

@LegalAmerican

Sure,you can. Just ask "Bullet,or rope?"

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2021, 02:10:41 pm »
@LegalAmerican

Sure,you can. Just ask "Bullet,or rope?"

They prefer cranial avulsion, with a dull knife.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2021, 02:22:01 pm »
They prefer cranial avulsion, with a dull knife.

While that was their preferred method of execution of helpless hostages, why give them what they prefer?  Heck, I'd like to see a free-style form of firing squad where they're turned loose in a soccer field and let them run a bit before the hail of bullets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: