Author Topic: They Were Only Children  (Read 7366 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: They Were Only Children
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2021, 01:57:39 pm »
I never insinuted @Cyber Liberty was a paid contractor for Israel's PR department @PeteS in CA   :laugh:

The only possible insult in my opinion is that Americans, in particular, have been the target of Israel's public relations campaign, and by and large, it has worked.

I never took it that way, @Right_in_Virginia
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2021, 08:58:36 pm »
What about the occupation @Cyber Liberty ?  Do you see anyplace this fits in Israel's need to defend herself?
Occupation of what? You do understand that the tiny strip of land called Israel is the Jewish ancestral home going back thousands of years before the Diaspora forced on them by Rome?
Let's just admit that if it were Arabs attempting to reestablish a homeland, the rest of the world would back them. But since it's Jews.... wink777

Offline corbe

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2021, 09:31:05 pm »
   Haas Trump turned on Israel    :shrug:

Van Morrison - Thanks for the information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WhZB99U8-w
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2021, 12:49:39 am »
Islam is a culture of death.

Yes. They tell you that. I have a video,  I don't think anyone needs me to post it.  Do I?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2021, 12:53:47 am »

That story is a lie. HAMAS kills their own children, then wants to blame Israel for that.  Muslims are told to lie, to further their agenda.  In Sharia law, # 33 I believe , with # 1 being all MUSLIMS have to do jihad.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2021, 12:57:47 am »
   Haas Trump turned on Israel    :shrug:

Van Morrison - Thanks for the information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WhZB99U8-w

NO. POTUS TRUMP has not turned on Israel.  Why would you even say that?  biden regime, dictatorship, communist's are in charge.  REAL POTUS can't even post on Twitter!  COMMUNISTS IN CHARGE. OVER THROW OF OUR CONSTITUTION, REPUBLIC.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2021, 01:14:52 am »
If you are going to use logic, there is no sense in going forward
:silly:

My Bad!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2021, 04:53:26 am »
Annihilate the Palistineans until they beg Israel (by Unconditional Surrender) to stop would be a start.  If they do that, then Israel can annex Gaza and the West Bank while remaining a majority-Jewish country.

:thumbsup:

No such thing as palestine.=muslims=islam=hamas. 

2 days ago
Pelosi is gonna drag the January 6th Commission nonsense out through 2022 elections. Dems will beat it to death. Complete waste of time & money, but that's what they do. They are hiding what really happened to Ashli Babbitt.

(The killer of Ashli, is a black capitol police man, supports BLM. HIS NAME IS MICHAEL LEROY BYRD.)

2 days ago
I remember seeing someone open the capital door for them ! Some insurrection.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2021, 04:58:23 pm »
New York Times Publishes Photo of Girl Killed by Israelis Who Was Also Killed by Israelis in 2017

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/05/31/new-york-times-publishes-photo-of-girl-killed-by-israelis-who-was-also-killed-by-israelis-in-2017-n1451060

It was supposed to be heartbreaking: on Friday, the New York Times published a front-page series of photos with the headline “They Were Just Children,” little Palestinian Arab children who had supposedly been murdered by the evil Israeli war machine during the latest round of Hamas jihad attacks. The only problem was that one of the photos, prominently featured on the top row, was of a little girl whom Palestinian Arab propagandists, using the very same photo, had reported murdered by the Israelis in January 2017. It was just the latest example of the fact that Israel’s atrocities are so many and so brazen that Palestinians have to fabricate evidence of them – and the establishment media eagerly plays along.

The Times photo imbroglio came just over a week after Palestinian Arabs on Twitter claimed that a photo of another little girl depicted the victim of an Israeli airstrike; it was actually a photo of a Russian child model who has never been anywhere near Gaza and is still very much alive

My emphasis. Anyone who has to any degree followed Arab Palis' serial atrocity fabrications would not be surprised by this latest fabrication and the NYT being the Arab Palis' obedient parrot.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2021, 05:08:18 pm »
My emphasis. Anyone who has to any degree followed Arab Palis' serial atrocity fabrications would not be surprised by this latest fabrication and the NYT being the Arab Palis' obedient parrot.

Is there any source for the number of Palestinian children supposedly killed other than what the Palestinians themselves say?  The worldwide media is quick to argue that the number of Palestinian children killed is much higher than the number of Israeli children, or Israelis of any age, killed, and to argue that those figures demonstrate a "disparity of power" which supposedly has some moral significance.

In addition to the basic non-sequitur weakness = virtue, even the supposed indicator of weakness is non-credible.
James 1:20

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2021, 02:12:43 pm »
UN Agency Admits Hamas Had Attack Tunnel Under Gaza Schoolyard Bombed By Israel

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/un-agency-admits-hamas-had-attack-tunnel-under-gaza-schoolyard-bombed-by-israel/

Hamas and other Gaza terror groups routinely and deliberately locate military facilities, including rocket launchers and tunnels, under and around civilian locations such as schools, hospitals, and apartments.
Even the UN has admitted multiple times in the past that Palestinian terror groups use its facilities in Gaza.
In the 2021 Gaza conflict, Hamas and others did the same thing, firing rockets from civilian areas knowing that Israel’s attempt to stop the rocket fire would end up injuring or killing some civilians. Hamas and their international media helpers then exploit the civilian deaths to demonize Israel.

If there were any doubt how Hamas uses children as human shields, even the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which itself has been shown to teach children to hate Jews, admits that a recent Israeli missile attack on a schoolyard exposed an attack tunnel built under the school.

The UN admits the Arab Palis use human shields, including locating assets in/near hospitals and schools, yet condemns Israel when Israel attacks those assets. Not just antisemitism, but brazen antisemitism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2021, 06:49:22 pm »
I don't think any rational person, nation or even the irrational UN, denies the Palestinians store munitions, etc. near civilians, including children. @PeteS in CA   This is not an epiphany.  The killing of civilians has been an issue for decades.  The problem Israel is facing is "the Palestinians made us do it" defense is wearing thin.  In fact, the whole Israeli/Palestinian mess is wearing thin.

And, please -- do not fail to notice how perceptions have changed, and not in Israel's favor.  For the generation coming into power, Israel is Goliath.

Around the world "Israel has a right to defend herself -- any way she sees fit" is morphing into "Palestinians have a right to be free of Israeli control". After 54 years it is now, more than ever, in Israel's best interest to find a solution to this mess --- or this new generation of leaders will do it for her. 

As Israel's patron saint, does not the US have an obligation to help Israel understand this?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2021, 07:23:38 pm »
I don't think any rational person, nation or even the irrational UN, denies the Palestinians store munitions, etc. near civilians, including children. @PeteS in CA   This is not an epiphany.  The killing of civilians has been an issue for decades.  The problem Israel is facing is "the Palestinians made us do it" defense is wearing thin.  In fact, the whole Israeli/Palestinian mess is wearing thin.

And, please -- do not fail to notice how perceptions have changed, and not in Israel's favor.  For the generation coming into power, Israel is Goliath.

Around the world "Israel has a right to defend herself -- any way she sees fit" is morphing into "Palestinians have a right to be free of Israeli control". After 54 years it is now, more than ever, in Israel's best interest to find a solution to this mess --- or this new generation of leaders will do it for her. 

As Israel's patron saint, does not the US have an obligation to help Israel understand this?

1. OK, @Right_in_Virginia. The Arab Palis in Gaza are firing hundreds and thousands of rockets at Israeli civilian centers. What should Israel have done instead of defending herself?

2. The David-Goliath image is emotional BS.

3. Israel has offered solution after solution after ... after solution for decades. The Arab Palis always refuse, punctuated with rockets, incendiary balloons, and murder squads, because they are dedicated to slaughtering Israel out of existence. So, what is your solution? What magic do you offer that will cause the Arab Palis to abandon their anti-Semitic blood lust?

As Golda Meir said, when the Arab Palis love their children more than they hate Jews peace will become possible. The Arab Palis' thousands of rockets prove they still hate Jews more.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2021, 07:58:16 pm »

We have the perfect Administration to tell Israel to eat the shit sandwich and die.  You're on to something here.

Giving the Animalstinians another inch would only lead to the extinction of Israel, which would make the world very, very happy.

Peace in the Middle East is guaranteed, if we could just kill off Israel.  There was never, ever a war there before 1947.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2021, 08:59:20 pm »
1. OK, @Right_in_Virginia. The Arab Palis in Gaza are firing hundreds and thousands of rockets at Israeli civilian centers. What should Israel have done instead of defending herself?

Was there no reason for the shelling @PeteS in CA ?  Of course there was .... look to the events in Jerusalem for the answer.  Hasn't the time come to fix all of this ... once and for all --- so both sides can live in actual peace?  Are Israel's continued calls for "quiet" still a moral goal?

2. The David-Goliath image is emotional BS.

Isn't most everything in these events designed to pull on emotional strings?  But the Goliath analogy is not BS and many Israelis, themselves, are aware of it.

3. Israel has offered solution after solution after ... after solution for decades.

Not really.

Israel, too, has backed out of or changed the dynamics of any potential peace agreement.  I remember winning a bet with two of my Jewish friends when the Palestinians agreed that the State of Israel has the right to exist during a round of official negotiations.  I received a phone call asking me if I'd heard the news.  I said "yes", but advised them to wait for it, Bibi's not going to accept it.  They bet he had to and would.

Well, Bibi didn't.  He changed the requirement to the Palestinians must admit the JEWISH State of Israel had the right to exist.  I won $20.  I received it, too.  :laugh:

There are no angels in this, Pete.  But Israel has had the US to back them no matter what, so they need not really try.  This needs to change.

As Golda Meir said, when the Arab Palis love their children more than they hate Jews peace will become possible.

Granted, this was a very effective invalidation of any legitimate anger from the indigenous people swept from their homes and land at the point of guns.  But it also set the dynamic in stone that still justify for many the death and subjugation that continues to this day --- Whenever I see this quoted,  I can't help but wonder how long a visit and what circle of hell Golda earned for herself with this proclamation.

Again, Pete, there are no innocents in this.  But, as the power Israel holds the cards and she must decide to set this land and the people living there free through a mutually negotiated treaty; or fully annex the territories and give the people living there full rights as Israeli citizens, or skirmish by skirmish -- kill them all.   It's time for a decision from Israel before one is thrust upon her.

Offline DB

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2021, 09:08:32 pm »
B.S.

Those rockets have no accuracy and are not aimed at military targets. In any other country launching thousands of rockets into a civilian city is a war crime.

If thousands of rockets where hitting a US city from outside the country we'd level wherever they were coming from.

« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2021, 09:37:24 pm »
B.S.

Those rockets have no accuracy and are not aimed at military targets. In any other country launching thousands of rockets into a civilian city is a war crime.

If thousands of rockets where hitting a US city from outside the country we'd level wherever they were coming from.

The debate is not if Israel has the right to defend herself.  The debate is, or should be, what can Israel do to insure her own peace -- short of genocide.

« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2021, 09:47:42 pm »
We have the perfect Administration to tell Israel to eat the shit sandwich and die.  You're on to something here.

Hyperbole much?  :laugh: 

Israel's gotten all it can gain out of the 1/2 century occupation @Cyber Liberty  She's reached the top of that mountain and is beginning to slide down the other side.

I want Israel to stop this slide because her security now depends on it.  I think if we're not going to realistically help Israel do this, then the next best thing we can do is back the hell out of it, all of it ---  including replenishing Israel's military after each skirmish.  If it helps, think of it as tough love.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2021, 10:25:33 pm »
The debate is not if Israel has the right to defend herself.  The debate is, or should be, what can Israel do to insure her own peace -- short of genocide.

One will never make peace with those sand monkeys, all one can do is make them respect the hell out of ya by overwhelming force, never back down.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2021, 11:04:49 pm »

Yeah.

The Palestinians evaporated the entire, if scant, supply of sympathy in my locker when they decided to cheer on 9-11.

They use their own children to pack suicide vests in and blow up Israeli children.   If they're children mean that much to them, why should anyone else care when their children are blown up when acting as human shields for terrorists?

As for Israel, they're the victims, here.  Someone fires a rocket at them, Israel fires back.   The instigators knew what was going to happen, they did not care.  Why should we care when they don't?

Why should we care when the terrorist animals won't negotiate in good faith because their only goal is the destruction of the people on the other side of the table?

Eff'em.  They had their chance.   They don't deserve another.

Yes, it's amazing how much influence the media has in shaping public opinion.   

Which means the public perception of events is not what rational people use to just the merits of an event.

The events here were that Hamas, hiding behind woman, children and an AP Press office, launched rocket attacks on a civilian population center, targeting women and children.   So the victim retaliates, as it should, and boo-hoo-hoo and all that, but the terrorists aren't all that upset that the children they were hiding behind were blown up, so I'm certainly not going to give a crap about it.

Maybe the parents of those children should start getting pissed at Hamas instead of at the victims.

The so-called "Palestinians" certainly have a right to live free of Israeli control.   

IMO they should join Rosie O'Donuts and the other Loser Rodents and pick a country they can all be happy living in together, say like National Socialist Germany, and move there.  Israel owns the territory inside it's borders, so there's no getting away from israeli control inside Israel.  So the terrorist animals have to move.

What can be more fair than that?  To Merkel with them all.

Yes, as soon as the coup is terminated in the US and the US has it's own president again, certainly that Republican should be happy to tell Israel the best thing it could do is to order Hamas out of Israel.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2021, 11:12:21 pm »
The 57 muslim nations want to destroy the only jewish nation on earth.

There are no Christian nations on the planet.  All the Western nations pretend to secular rule....and are thus mostly ruled by the religious cult of Marxism in all of it's evil incarnations.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2021, 12:06:06 am »
Hyperbole much?  :laugh: 

Israel's gotten all it can gain out of the 1/2 century occupation @Cyber Liberty  She's reached the top of that mountain and is beginning to slide down the other side.

I want Israel to stop this slide because her security now depends on it.  I think if we're not going to realistically help Israel do this, then the next best thing we can do is back the hell out of it, all of it ---  including replenishing Israel's military after each skirmish.  If it helps, think of it as tough love.

The one line you quoted is the one with the least "hyperbole."  To say "Israel MUST accommodate the Animalstinians" to have "peace" is flat out wrong, and goes against centuries of their history.

In fact, the only way Israel will see any "peace," as we in the West understand the word, it to start killing the Animals en masse until they beg Israel to accept their surrender.  The Animals want "peace" too, as they understand it.  It's the Peace of the Dead.  They won't stop until they kill every Jew in the world.  Their Prophet demands it.

It disappoints me you are oblivious to these facts, and think the Animalstinians will EVER live side by side with Jews.  They will not, and will never, ever since the 7th Century.  Their moon god has decreed it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2021, 12:31:15 am »

What do you think the options are @Right_in_Virginia ?

It seems to me that Israel could offer a peace deal involving a two state solution.  But they've done this more than once and the "Palestinians" have consistently rejected such a deal.  The "Palestinians" are interested only in a one-state solution, and as they make clear that state is to extend "from the river to the sea."  History teaches us, or at least it should teach us, that a two-state solution peace deal is simply not going to happen because it would not fulfill the real goal of the "Palestinians."

Perhaps Israel could complete a full occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza strip, announce that those places are now part of Israel, and the residents there are Israeli citizens with all the rights pertaining.  But as you point out, public opinion worldwide has turned against Israel and it is viewed more and more as a conqueror or colonizer; it's not clear to me that the problem will be solved by Israel being more assertive when the people being offered citizenship in the most democratic country in the region will call it "conquest."

Or Israel could simply kill "Palestinians" until the latter have no further will to fight.  But again, global public opinion would certainly oppose that policy up to the point of harming Israel's security and prosperity.

Or Israel can focus on eliminating not the "Palestinian" people's will to fight, but simply their means to fight.  This can work until some D US President calls up the PM over there and tells him to call off the dogs.

Or Israel could adopt a purely defensive strategy, stopping the blockade of Gaza and refusing to respond to renewed missile attacks and relying only on the Iron Dome defense to blunt their effectiveness.

I don't see any good options here for Israel but it seems to me that the fourth one, what they are basically doing, is the least bad option.

What *specific* approach do you think the Israelis should take to protect themselves and secure effective peace?  Don't just tell me they should "make peace", tell me exactly how they should make peace with people who regularly re-affirm a commitment to wipe Israel off the map and who are supported by others joining in that same intention.
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2021, 12:54:35 am »
@HoustonSam

Actually, "wiping Israel off the map" is only a secondary goal.  Their primary goal is "all Jews, everywhere, dead."  Their so-called prophet said so, and their moon god demands it to this day.

If all the Jews were to leave Israel, and establish a homeland in, say, Eastern Europe, the Animals would simply follow them there, demand their new land, and then start killing them all over again while the world tut-tuts the Jews trying to protect themselves.  There are thousands of years worth of history backing that prediction up.  The many great nations of history have been in a competition with each other to see who can kill off all the Jews first.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 12:55:48 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2021, 02:16:16 am »
@HoustonSam

Actually, "wiping Israel off the map" is only a secondary goal.  Their primary goal is "all Jews, everywhere, dead."  Their so-called prophet said so, and their moon god demands it to this day.

If all the Jews were to leave Israel, and establish a homeland in, say, Eastern Europe, the Animals would simply follow them there, demand their new land, and then start killing them all over again while the world tut-tuts the Jews trying to protect themselves.  There are thousands of years worth of history backing that prediction up.  The many great nations of history have been in a competition with each other to see who can kill off all the Jews first.

I'd be very happy if the US deported it's thirty million illegal aliens and allowed as many Israeli jews as wanted to come over here.

Even if only two Israelis decided to immigrate to the US, the US would benefit hugely on the trade.