Author Topic: They Were Only Children  (Read 7336 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: They Were Only Children
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2021, 08:20:58 pm »
This is one school of thought.

As I've said before, I've enormous respect and admiration for the PR branch of the Israeli government ...  truly.   :hattip:

It is world-class.  It has to be, considering the other peoples of the world have spent over two millennia competing with each other to see who can kill off the Jews first.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2021, 08:33:56 pm »
A greater mind than mine once pointed out that if Israel ever wants peace from the Moslems, they will have to kill them all.

I hope you're not waiting for a Jew to order other Jews to carry out a genocide.  You'll have a very long wait.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2021, 08:47:18 pm »
A greater mind than mine once pointed out that if Israel ever wants peace from the Moslems, they will have to kill them all.

Well, of course. But we all know that won't happen.

The response to any terrorist attack should be swift and painful enough to make the aggressor sue for peace.

In the Middle East, the Russians would mail body pieces...heads, ears and fingers from the families of the Jihadists who kidnapped/captured their soldiers.  No futzing around.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2021, 08:59:28 pm »
Since the Balfour Agreement was written, the Palestinians have been committed to but one outcome, the complete destruction/death of every Jew in the territory.  Nothing has changed in 100 years, except, after repeated coordinated attacks by the islamic states to destroy Israel, they have failed miserably, despite having far superior numbers in armament.

Israel is fighting for their lives, every day since their founding.  4,000 or 5,000 rockets launched by Hamas is a definite act of war, declaration of war.  Israel's response has been exceedingly controlled.  Had I been Netanyahu, there would be 1 million dead Palestinians and more dying every day.  Until Israel vanquishes the Palestinians, there will never be peace in the middle east.

And when Iran achieves their mission of developing nuclear weapons, they will launch them on Israel.  That is as certain as death and taxes.  So when that day arrives, and it is NOT far off, what choice will Israel have?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2021, 09:01:47 pm »
I agree that ain't gonna pappen, for exactly the reason @Right_in_Virginia says. No genecide. I'd settle for shooting enough of them to make them surrender unconditionally. We never considered a "ceasefire" with Japan, so why do we keep forcing Israel to accept one?

President Trump would have let Israel shoot it out, and the Animalstinians knew this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2021, 10:12:44 pm »
I agree that ain't gonna pappen, for exactly the reason @Right_in_Virginia says. No genecide. I'd settle for shooting enough of them to make them surrender unconditionally. We never considered a "ceasefire" with Japan, so why do we keep forcing Israel to accept one?

President Trump would have let Israel shoot it out, and the Animalstinians knew this.

Nor with Germany, but we killed a whole lot of innocent Japanese and German children via aerial bombardment, while neither of those countries was raining missiles onto US cities.

I'm sure the living conditions in the Gaza strip are very bad and lots of the people stuck there are innocent of any action against Israel.  But they voted in an authority, and they continue to allow an authority, whose entire existential purpose is the destruction of Israel.  And that violent hostility toward Israel is the *cause of*, not the result of, the forced isolation of the strip.

I don't understand how ceding territory to a people who regularly vow to exterminate them can help the Israelis make peace.

Serious props to Trump for his policy in the Middle East.
James 1:20

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2021, 10:23:22 pm »
RinVa portends:
"The UN sends peacekeeping troops to Israel, Gaza and the West Bank?"

We'll see how long "UN peacekeeping troops" last in Israel.
Or even... trying to GET INTO Israel.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 10:28:51 pm »
RinVa portends:
"The UN sends peacekeeping troops to Israel, Gaza and the West Bank?"

We'll see how long "UN peacekeeping troops" last in Israel.
Or even... trying to GET INTO Israel.
The same with Gaza and the West Bank.
All the Palestinians see is more human shields to put in front of their rocket attacks.
As soon as Hamas considers the U.N. troops to be an interference, they would hesitate about half a second before killing them.
Then they would struggle finding some way to blame the deaths on Israel.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2021, 12:53:27 am »
The anti-Israel brigade weighs in.
And children (and other civilians) killed by rocket attacks in Israel? Don't they count?

I have an idea.

If Hamas would stop launching rockets at Israeli civilians, maybe Israel wouldn't find it necessary to strike the launch sites?

How hard is that?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2021, 01:36:18 am »
Some Arabs hate Israel more than they love their children.

That's what it comes down to.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 02:41:19 am by DB »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2021, 01:43:50 am »
Some Arabs hate Israel more then they love their children.

That's what it comes down to.

--Golda Meir?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2021, 04:52:13 am »
I hope you're not waiting for a Jew to order other Jews to carry out a genocide.  You'll have a very long wait.

They collaborated in Warsaw, they collaborated in France, so there's precedent.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2021, 04:56:42 am »
Where are parents and their children to go?  It is a small geographical area just 25 miles long and 7.5 miles at its widest with 2.1 million people. No bomb shelters have been approved so they do not exist.  In Gaza, civilians have home, school, hospital or the street for protection in one of the most densely populated areas on Earth.

I KNOW!!!!

Back in the '70s the police used to advertise on TV a Turn In A Pusher Hotline, TIP line.

Israel should implement a Turn In A Terrorist, or TIT Line for Gaza. 

But if the people living Gaza (the Gazians, not the "Palestinians"), want their neighborhoods crowded with terrorists, then they can die with the terrorists.   So long as the terrorists wind up as pig food, what's the real problem here?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2021, 05:14:14 am »
Are you not the least bit interested in finding a way to make the 4,000 Iranian supplied missle stop -- for real and for good?

I know how to make that stop.

A single W80 airburst over Tehran should do the trick.

It isn't like anyone would miss the place.

I don't plan on going there, so blow it up, I'll never see the hole.

It's been 54 years since the capture of the territories without annexation and 34 years since the first Palestinian Intifada.  When is okay to ask -- without being labeled "anti-Israel -- if there isn't a better way for Israel to achieve peace and security?

When the terrorists are all dead, they'll be at peace...and in pieces, hopefully.

Israel has a right to exist.  Those "occupied territories"?  They're part of Israel.   Israel responding to domestic terrorism, rocket attacks on Israeli children, are completely justified in the level of force they choose to employ within their own borders.

Just like Taiwan is really an independent nation, and not part of the ChiCom Empire, Gaza is a district in Israel.

Maybe if the rest of world started accepting those REALITIES, things would start to settle down in the Middle East.

Naturally, we all know why the terrorist-exporting countries of the Middle East want to continue to inflame the antagonisms between the factions living inside Israel.    By keeping the artificial hatred of Israel so high, the terrorism-exporting countries get to focus the attention of their serfs on something besides the causes of their own misery.

Israel is the world's most popular squirrel.

Israel knows the rockets came from Iran.

Iran should pay a blood price for the death of Israeli children, including those killed in the Gaza region of Israel.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 05:16:56 am by Sled Dog »

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2021, 05:23:53 am »
Since the Balfour Agreement was written, the Palestinians have been committed to but one outcome, the complete destruction/death of every Jew in the territory.  Nothing has changed in 100 years, except, after repeated coordinated attacks by the islamic states to destroy Israel, they have failed miserably, despite having far superior numbers in armament.

Israel is fighting for their lives, every day since their founding.  4,000 or 5,000 rockets launched by Hamas is a definite act of war, declaration of war.  Israel's response has been exceedingly controlled.  Had I been Netanyahu, there would be 1 million dead Palestinians and more dying every day.  Until Israel vanquishes the Palestinians, there will never be peace in the middle east.

And when Iran achieves their mission of developing nuclear weapons, they will launch them on Israel.  That is as certain as death and taxes.  So when that day arrives, and it is NOT far off, what choice will Israel have?

I doubt if the Iranians will commit suicide by MAD.

Aaaannnndd....if Israel figures it's going to be annihilated by nuclear fire, they'll wipe out Mecca, Riyadh and the other terrorist capitals in the ME.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2021, 01:31:06 pm »
This is one school of thought.

As I've said before, I've enormous respect and admiration for the PR branch of the Israeli government ...  truly.   :hattip:

@Right_in_Virginia, you're saying that people who disagree with you about Israel are part of "the PR branch of the Israeli government"? Well, that would win a prize for creative ad hominem if such a prize existed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2021, 04:24:50 pm »
Insinuating that @Cyber Liberty is a paid employee or contractor for the Israeli government - that's the only reasonable interpretation of "the PR branch of the Israeli government" - was not an insult? Are you serious?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2021, 04:30:22 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia, you're saying that people who disagree with you about Israel are part of "the PR branch of the Israeli government"? Well, that would win a prize for creative ad hominem if such a prize existed.

Interesting @PeteS in CA   I see your point even though it wasn't mine.  If I insulted you, I apologize -- it wasn't my intent.

I don't consider public relations a bad thing--- it's important messenging.  I think Israel is extraordinarily good at this.

Where Israel has been particularly effective is in erasing the link between Palestinian uprisings and a 54 year Israeli occupation. When Netanyahu said "911 has been very good for Israel" back in 2008, this is what he meant.  911 allowed those once considered some version of freedom fighters to be lumped in with the jihadists who attacked us in 2001 --- creating one of the most emotionally laden bonds between two countries in modern history and erasing any righteousness the Palestinians had in its cause.  It was brilliant. 

I also give Israel credit for defining the Palestinians affected by the Nakba in 1948 -- and their offspring -- as animals; who hate Jews more than they love their children.  We seem to forget that before the early 20th Century, Arabs and Semetic Jews lived side by side in Palestine -- in peace. What the Palestinians considered an invasion by European Zionists changed this.  The Arabs you call animals, Ms. Meir, were not okay with being thrown out of their homes for an army of Ukranians.

And being thrown our of their homes is also happening today in the West Bank.  This was the trigger for the latest war with Gaza.

We don't talk about this -- any of this -- and it's thanks to a superior and effective PR campaign.

But I think this PR campaign is close to running its course.  The global generation taking the reins of power do not share an emotional link with Israel and they are adding the words "occupied territories" back into the equation of cause and effect.  The flood of "refugees" from the Middle East are not afraid to shout "we are not animals" --- and this is not without some success.

Israel has been a nation state for 73 years.  The Palestinians are not going to wipe Israel off the map.  That torch has been grabbed by the Iranians.  As I posted upthread, it's time for Israel to stop diddling around over 26 miles of territory and fortify a local coalition against Iran's agression.  Israel should get the occupied territories off its back and focus on Iran.   They're the ones preparing to kill them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2021, 04:31:19 pm »
Insinuating that @Cyber Liberty is a paid employee or contractor for the Israeli government - that's the only reasonable interpretation of "the PR branch of the Israeli government" - was not an insult? Are you serious?!

I hope the check doesn't bounce.  I need the Sheckels.  That Hybrid battery really set me back. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2021, 04:42:00 pm »
The Palis fire those rockets from neighborhoods to maximize the number of children killed. The children that die, the better it is for Hamas.

You can't negotiate peace with these people. They have no interest in it. They only desire their children be killed   
Countdown to Resignation

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2021, 04:44:35 pm »
The Palis fire those rockets from neighborhoods to maximize the number of children killed. The children that die, the better it is for Hamas.  You can't negotiate peace with these people. They have no interest in it. They only desire their children be killed

Thank you for proving my point @Restored

Enjoy the holiday weekend.   :beer:  :patriot:

Offline corbe

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2021, 04:51:57 pm »
   My Gigolo days are over, where do I sign up?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2021, 04:58:41 pm »

I never insinuted @Cyber Liberty was a paid contractor for Israel's PR department @PeteS in CA   :laugh:

The only possible insult in my opinion is that Americans, in particular, have been the target of Israel's public relations campaign, and by and large, it has worked. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2021, 12:42:23 am »
I never insinuted @Cyber Liberty was a paid contractor for Israel's PR department @PeteS in CA   :laugh:

The only possible insult in my opinion is that Americans, in particular, have been the target of Israel's public relations campaign, and by and large, it has worked.
Well, I can't disagree, but Americans have also been the target of public relations campaigns conducted by the frontmen for the "religion of peace" that fund these terrorist organizations as well.

Part of that propaganda included hauling cadavers of kids around in a refrigerated truck and emplacing the bodies of children for photo ops with "Green Helmet Guy" who seemed to be at every disastrous artillery or air strike scene.https://canadafreepress.com/article/green-helmet-guy-now-working-for-hamas (He's not just in Lebanon anymore).

Believe who you will, but someone has to counter the photoshopped images of smoke columns in the ruins and cadavers used as props, and the only way to do that is to have a publicity campaign of your own.

If that can be done with public relations departments, it will, and it is less macabre than hauling the corpses of infants and children around to repeatedly 'dig out of the ruins' to smear your enemies. Sometimes, the truth is enough.

Again, though, if the palestinians didn't fire missiles from schoolyards and hospitals and crowded neighborhoods into Israel, the Israelis would have no need to shoot back to stop it.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2021, 01:31:49 pm »

Again, though, if the palestinians didn't fire missiles from schoolyards and hospitals and crowded neighborhoods into Israel, the Israelis would have no need to shoot back to stop it.

If you are going to use logic, there is no sense in going forward
Countdown to Resignation