Author Topic: ‘He’s an Angel Looking Over Us’: LeBron Joins Push for ‘George Floyd Justice in Policing Act’  (Read 785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Warner Todd Huston 26 May 2021

Lakers star LeBron James has added his voice to those in the NBA urging Congress to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, calling Floyd a man who “literally changed the world.’

Following Tuesday’s playoff game between the Lakers and the Phoenix Suns, James was asked about his impression of the police reform bill being pushed by the Democrats in Washington. In reply, James said the bill has his “full support” and that he feels it would change “the landscape of how policing is modified, how policing is looked at.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hns_Uo1ML_k&t=42s

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/05/26/hes-angel-looking-over-us-lebron-joins-push-george-floyd-justice-policing-act/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Angels tend not to point guns at pregnant women's stomachs.

I think LeBron has his supernatural beings crossed up. But then what would we expect from a guy who thinks getting wealthy off of slave labor is the American Way.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't believe Lebron understands Floyd's final destination point.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I don't believe Lebron understands Floyd's final destination point.
Bronnie is a heck of a theologian.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I celebrated George Floyd Day yesterday.
First, I got high on fentanyl and meth.
Then I robbed a pregnant woman by shoving a loaded gun into her stomach.
Then I tried to pass a fake twenty dollar bill in a convenience store. When the police showed up, I begged them not to shoot me even though none of them had their weapons out.
Then I violently resisted when they tried to handcuff me and put me in a squad car all the time complaining that I couldn't breathe.
The cops had to physically restrain me at times by putting their knees on my neck and shoulders.
Then I croaked because of the dangerous drugs I was high on plus my very bad heart.
It was a tough day.