Author Topic: NEWS — ‘Breyer Retire’: Campaign Emerges To Drive 82-Year-Old Liberal Off Supreme Court  (Read 686 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They want to replace him with a younger liberal...one of those 'woke' ones..(a communist)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

They want to replace him with a younger liberal...one of those 'woke' ones..

Yep, a super activist, hyper-partisan with many years of life left.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
They don't necessarily want to replace Brayer with a younger judge, though that's part of it.

But even they aren't stupid enough to notice how that old hag Ruth Buzzy refused to resign when they had their pet illegal alien from Kenya on the job and then she awkwardly died too soon after their Drunken Harridan lost the election they tried to steal for her.

They're worried that a) They might not hang onto the Senate majority despite their efforts to steal future elections, and b) they might fail to steal the White House in 2024 like they did in 2020.

This worries them.  If another American is allowed to be President and then Brayer dies, having John Roberts' balls in their bag won't help them any more.

What each and everyone of the 75 MAGA need to do is to write to Brayer, tell him that they've been a loyal liberal their whole lives and greatly admire his work and want his assurances that he will remain on the Bench to protect the Constitution  for decades to come.   And they need to make sure there's no vomit on the letter or envelope.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 06:25:17 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

They don't necessarily want to replace Brayer with a younger judge, though that's part of it.

But even they aren't stupid enough to notice how that old hag Ruth Buzzy refused to resign when they had their pet illegal alien from Kenya on the job and then she awkwardly died too soon after their Drunken Harridan lost the election they tried to steal for her.

They're worried that a) They might not hang onto the Senate majority despite their efforts to steal future elections, and b) they might fail to steal the White House in 2024 like they did in 2020.

This worries them.  If another American is allowed to be President and then Brayer dies, having John Roberts' balls in their bag won't help them any more.

What each and everyone of the 75 MAGA need to do is to write to Brayer, tell him that they've been a loyal liberal their whole lives and greatly admire his work and want his assurances that he will remain on the Bench to protect the Constitution  for decades to come.   And they need to make sure there's no vomit on the letter or envelope.

I sure would love to know what happened to Robert's - not someone's theory (I've heard them all), but actual proof.

Offline Smokin Joe

I sure would love to know what happened to Robert's - not someone's theory (I've heard them all), but actual proof.
Well, what we know is that he has ruled against the Constitution or in violation of it and his oath.

I really don't give a diddley damn why. It is what it is.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

Well, what we know is that he has ruled against the Constitution or in violation of it and his oath.

I really don't give a diddley damn why. It is what it is.

Well, with all due respect, I think you should care. Understanding how the libs are extorting this justice (if they are) is a key component in preventing it from happening again.

In a sense, the crap that Kavenaugh went through may end up being a blessing in disguise, because they can't use those phoney allegations to blackmail him now.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, with all due respect, I think you should care. Understanding how the libs are extorting this justice (if they are) is a key component in preventing it from happening again.

In a sense, the crap that Kavenaugh went through may end up being a blessing in disguise, because they can't use those phoney allegations to blackmail him now.
How will MY caring or knowing change things, now or in the future?

Besides those who have that knowledge about the past indiscretions of those nominees will retain that power for their future use, unless they decide it is better to just take the nominee out of consideration than to control them on critical decisions. The whole snake pit is one big game of skull and bones where virtually everyone has the 'dirt' on everyone else, and there IS dirt, otherwise, no one would have enough control to keep Congress ignoring its constituents, the judges from rewriting laws, or the eyes of the executive agencies from looking away from egregious crimes.

It's all a delicate ecology of levers and leverage, and if they can't control you, they will fight your ever being sworn in with all the formidable weapons in their arsenal.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The assumption that Roberts is conservative is absurd.  He was appointed by idiot Bush, and he is a globalist stooge.  It doesn't matter if they have something on him or not, the bottomline is he does not support the most important conservative issues.

Anyone assuming he would be a vote on important conservative issues is clueless. 

And worse are two of the three appointees by Trump.  They did not support a review of the election, which half the country still believe was stolen.  I am one such person that believes this.  Particularly Pennsylvania, with Philly and Pittsburgh being centers for corrupt Democommie antics for a century.  There hasn't been a Republican mayor in PGH for one hundred years.  Republicans half the time do not even bother to run a candidate.

I believe 100%, not a smidgeon of a chance of an honest election in either city.  Trump in reality probably won PA with 1 million votes, but a tweak here and there with the ones and zeroes, and boom, Biden wins by 10,000 votes.

BassWrangler

The assumption that Roberts is conservative is absurd.  He was appointed by idiot Bush, and he is a globalist stooge.  It doesn't matter if they have something on him or not, the bottomline is he does not support the most important conservative issues.

Anyone assuming he would be a vote on important conservative issues is clueless. 

And worse are two of the three appointees by Trump.  They did not support a review of the election, which half the country still believe was stolen.  I am one such person that believes this.  Particularly Pennsylvania, with Philly and Pittsburgh being centers for corrupt Democommie antics for a century.  There hasn't been a Republican mayor in PGH for one hundred years.  Republicans half the time do not even bother to run a candidate.

I believe 100%, not a smidgeon of a chance of an honest election in either city.  Trump in reality probably won PA with 1 million votes, but a tweak here and there with the ones and zeroes, and boom, Biden wins by 10,000 votes.

It's not absurd. His voting habits changed dramatically at one point.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's not absurd. His voting habits changed dramatically at one point.

That point was when he created, out of thin air, the argument that the O'Bastardcare fines are actually a "tax" and therefore constitutional.  Even O'Bastard's lawyers didn't make that argument, and it was therefore un-rebutted.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is there a ranch out in West Texas owned by a liberal that can invite Breyer on a hunting adventure?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

BassWrangler

That point was when he created, out of thin air, the argument that the O'Bastardcare fines are actually a "tax" and therefore constitutional.  Even O'Bastard's lawyers didn't make that argument, and it was therefore un-rebutted.

Yes, exactly. It was very atypical behavior for him at the time. Since then, he's been pretty solidly left on a number of votes where his vote was critical.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, exactly. It was very atypical behavior for him at the time. Since then, he's been pretty solidly left on a number of votes where his vote was critical.

What Roberts pulled with that decision was highly improper, because the Plaintiffs never got to challenge the "Fine is a tax" argument.  And yes, he's been voting with Kagen and Sotomayor more often than with Clarence Thomas ever since.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: