Author Topic: Behar: When Trump Is Indicted, ‘I’m Having a Big Party’ — I’m Having ‘Schadenfreude’  (Read 622 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: When Trump Is Indicted, ‘I’m Having a Big Party’ — I’m Having ‘Schadenfreude’

Pam Key 26 May 2021

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that if former President Donald Trump was indicted, she would throw a “big party” because she was feeling “schadenfreude.”

Whoopi Goldberg said, “You-know-who is back in the headlines thanks to New York’s D.A. convening a special grand jury in their investigation of whether he had a hand in his business committing criminal bank fraud, insurance fraud, and tax fraud, among other things. Of course, he’s denying all charges with his go-to it’s a politically motivated witch hunt claim. Joy, do you think he’s really worried about all this?”

Behar said, “Well, you know, I was reading that 95 to 99% of all cases that go to the grand jury end up in indictments. So, I mean, I’m a betting woman. I say he could be indicted very easily. I think he’s probably trembling. Of course, he’ll deny everything. It’s a witch hunt. When he was impeached, it’s a witch hunt. It’s always a witch hunt, and he’s always completely innocent. You know you’ll find his accountant, Weisselberg, under a bus any day. Ivanka, I don’t know who he is. He’s only been in the family for 30 years. Ivanka, stop it. When he’s indicted, I’m having a big party with Mexican food, a pinata, margaritas, everything. I can’t wait. I’m having a severe case of schadenfreude as we speak.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/26/behar-when-trump-is-indicted-im-having-a-big-party-im-having-schadenfreude/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mikezpen

Offline skeeter

Getta life, you obnoxious sow. Why not direct your attention to the incompetent incontinent Schadenfraud currently occupying the White House.

Online mountaineer

I’m having a severe case of schadenfreude as we speak
Try Bromo Seltzer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joy's has no limit on Schnitzengruben.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Joy's has no limit on Schnitzengruben.

Yeesh. You'd need schnitzel for brains.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm having a party when she chokes to death on a Weinerschnitzel. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I'm having a party when she chokes to death on Whoopie's Weinerschnitzel.

Hope you don't mind.