Author Topic: WNBA Player Liz Cambage Slammed as Racist for Calling Coach ‘Little White’ Man  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WNBA Player Liz Cambage Slammed as Racist for Calling Coach ‘Little White’ Man

Warner Todd Huston26 May 202114
3:37

WNBA player Liz Cambage has been lambasted as a bigot after unleashing a racist rant against a coach from an opposing team.

Basketball fans and others commenting on social media feel that what Cambage did was far worse than what Coach Miller did.

“I like Liz Cambage, but she clapped back by calling him a ‘little white boy’? That’s even ground for suspension if we’re playing this game,” one fan wrote, according to the Daily Mail.

Last weekend, Cambage, who self-describes as a “big old b*tch,” reacted badly after Sun head coach Curt Miller commented on her weight to an official during Sunday’s Sun-Vegas Aces game.

During the game, Connecticut Sun head coach Curt Miller was upset with the refs for not calling a foul against Cambage and angrily remarked, “C’mon she’s 300 pounds.” Miller later apologized for his comment but was still penalized with a one-game suspension.

Cambage, though, was no holds barred in her social media reply.

“If there’s one thing about me is that I will never let a man disrespect me, especially a little white one,” Cambage said in a social media post.

“So to the coach of Connecticut — I’m sorry, little sir man, I do not know your name. But the next time you try to call out a referee trying to get a call being like, ‘C’mon, she’s 300 pounds,’ I’m going to need you to get it, right baby,” she ranted.

https://twitter.com/WNBALead/status/1396671594324533248

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/05/26/wnba-player-liz-cambage-slammed-as-racist-for-calling-coach-little-white-man/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bet they don't suspend her like they did the little white man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

I gave up watching the NBA because they went full woke. I'm certainly not going to pay any attention to some league of tatted up bulldykes who whine about not being paid like NBA players when the only reason their sorry league exists is because it's funded by the NBA. The WNBA is a joke.