Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Doors on Jan. 6 Were Magnetically Locked – Someone Inside Capitol Security Had  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Doors on Jan. 6 Were Magnetically Locked – Someone Inside Capitol Security Had to Release the Lock to Open the Doors (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published May 24, 2021 at 8:00am

Last week a member of the Oath Keepers called The Gateway Pundit to tell us his story of the January 6th protests and riot. He is living in fear since the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and wanted to get his story out.

The Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

What he told us is truly shocking and has not been reported by the mainstream fake-news media.

This man wanted to remain anonymous. We spoke with Attorney Kellye Sorell about his story. He believes the government is planning to arrest him.

On January 6, he told us about the famous, not so famous, so-called “stack video” that was making the rounds in the fake news following the protests.

In the video you can see several Oath Keeper members march up the US Capitol steps, sing the National Anthem while they are facing the massive crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD5j50OsKIc

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-exclusive-us-capitol-doors-jan-6-magnetically-locked-someone-inside-capitol-security-release-lock-open-doors-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Of course it was a setup. Jus' like the Reichstag Fire. It gives the New Nazi Party a reason to outlaw, imprison an' eliminate their political enemies. Jus' like Hitler an' his thugs did back in 1933. Only thing is this time around they will have a much tougher time rounding us up an' loading us on the trains.
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

BassWrangler

Not sure what sort of doors they were, but I've worked in at least two buildings where a firm tug would defeat the magnetic lock.

Offline PeteS in CA

TheGatewayPundit is not known for fact-checking before posting. Any verification of this claim? Since such locks, if they exist, would probably be computer controlled, there should be computer logs showing when the doors were locked and unlocked.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

TheGatewayPundit is not known for fact-checking before posting. Any verification of this claim? Since such locks, if they exist, would probably be computer controlled, there should be computer logs showing when the doors were locked and unlocked.

A lot of magnetic locks have an emergency override near the doors mounted inside for egress.  No computer controls are required due to the needs to work during a fire or the like.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Not sure what sort of doors they were, but I've worked in at least two buildings where a firm tug would defeat the magnetic lock.

These would be doors devoted to the safety of the greediest and most corrupt bunch of people on the planet.

You can be certain they paid for the GOOD locks.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.