Author Topic: Ducey to replace Gould on Supreme Court (AZ)  (Read 392 times)

Offline corbe

Ducey to replace Gould on Supreme Court (AZ)
« on: May 26, 2021, 02:45:43 pm »
Ducey to replace Gould on Supreme Court

Elizabeth Troutman, The Center Square contributor - Yesterday 6:00 PM

Gov. Ducey has less than two months to choose between seven Supreme Court nominees to fill the vacancy of Justice Andrew Gould, who stepped down to run for State Attorney General. He was appointed by Gov. Ducey in 2016 and retired last month.

The Commission on Appellate Court Appointment nominees includes five judges and two attorneys.

Vice Chief Justice Anne A. Scott Timmer remains the only woman on the bench since 2015. The list of five out of seven female nominees is likely to change this.

Cynthia J. Bailey was appointed to the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One, in April 2020. She is a registered Republican. She has served in all three branches of Arizona government.

David J. Euchner is a Pima County public defender and a Libertarian. If selected, Euchner would become the only registered Libertarian on the bench.

Kathryn H. King is a Republican who practices law at a private firm.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ducey-to-replace-gould-on-supreme-court/ar-AAKnFnk?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ducey to replace Gould on Supreme Court (AZ)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 04:15:02 pm »
The AZ Supremes have been holding the line on all the Rat attempts to stop the Audit.  I didn't realize Clint Bolick is on the Court.  this is a no-nonsense Court so I hope that holds up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: