Author Topic: Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows Predict 2024 Trump Presidential Run  (Read 2224 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows Predict 2024 Trump Presidential Run
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2021, 10:53:35 pm »
And now I'm no longer in that rat race. Bullhead City is another planet.  Loving it!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2021, 12:07:36 am »
Its hard to address ALL of the logical fallacies, bogus premises and false assumptions in your brief statement...so I'll just hit a few. President's...even Ex-president's...are never "nobodies". For good or ill, they wield great influence. Particularly presidents who received 75 million votes and still maintain +80% support within their own party. But on to the bogus assumption...none of us, here in particular on this site, have ever been "infatuated" with any politician, certainly not with President Trump. The fact that you believe any of us are or have been, betrays your own "negative infatuation" with the man. As for who grasps what, you'll find nearly everyone on this board well versed and devoted to the views of men like Jefferson, Madison and Monroe...indeed...it goes deeper than that to men like Locke and Hobbes and general western enlightenment thought.
The only thing you got right was the generic "jackassery" applicable to the vast majority of politicians...thank goodness Trump is a businessman and not a lifelong politician. We...and I mean Trump supporters and the vast majority of conservatives...are infatuated with the constitution, the enlightenment, the western tradition of limited government and blind justice...not with human beings. We DO support...avidly...leaders like President Trump (and a few others like Desantis, Cruz, Noem, etcetera) who fight to maintain those ideals. You mistake our avid support for Trump's actions and upholding of Western values...for an infatuation with the man himself. This is the same mistake made by the MSM and Big Tech folks...so you have a lot in common with these "woke" elements....which was the point of my previous post.
-------------------------
Whew........logical fallacies, bogus premises and false assumptions; who realized???
Boy do I need some serious improvement. Perhaps one of the "usual site suspects"
might be available for mentoring/tutoring so I can bring my posts up to TBR standards.
I noticed that Trump was mentioned relentlessly above, despite the assertion that
there is no "infatuation w/the Man himself". Hmm....... prolly an oversight.
As for the assertion that everyone posting is well versed and devoted to the views of
Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Hobbes, Locke, among dozens, certainly resonates given
all the daily postings which introduce and explore ideas, imagine possibilities and suggest
alternative solutions to better our nation/state.
By the way, was that previous serious post you referenced, the one you made last century?

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2021, 12:52:51 am »
And now I'm no longer in that rat race. Bullhead City is another planet.  Loving it!

My own dream is Forest Lakes-ShowLow area...I want snow and seasons...but can't retire for another 7-9 years yet. Just got a nice new Jayco for weekend visits in that area this summer so that will have to do for now. Glad to hear you're enjoying Bullhead City...I've driven past the area but not real familiar.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2021, 12:56:33 am »
-------------------------
Whew........logical fallacies, bogus premises and false assumptions; who realized???
Boy do I need some serious improvement. Perhaps one of the "usual site suspects"
might be available for mentoring/tutoring so I can bring my posts up to TBR standards.
I noticed that Trump was mentioned relentlessly above, despite the assertion that
there is no "infatuation w/the Man himself". Hmm....... prolly an oversight.
As for the assertion that everyone posting is well versed and devoted to the views of
Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Hobbes, Locke, among dozens, certainly resonates given
all the daily postings which introduce and explore ideas, imagine possibilities and suggest
alternative solutions to better our nation/state.
By the way, was that previous serious post you referenced, the one you made last century?

They say that you should get out of the way when someone is self destructing...so I'm leaving you a wide lane at this point. Happy to engage you on policy and ideas...your relentless obsession with Trump hate is just plain boring at this point. It gums up threads and adds nothing to any of the discussions you seem to want to engage in...no idea why you cling to it as your go-to commentary but it sure smacks of obsession.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2021, 01:27:10 am »
They say that you should get out of the way when someone is self destructing...so I'm leaving you a wide lane at this point. Happy to engage you on policy and ideas...your relentless obsession with Trump hate is just plain boring at this point. It gums up threads and adds nothing to any of the discussions you seem to want to engage in...no idea why you cling to it as your go-to commentary but it sure smacks of obsession.
--------------------------- ---
So you're happy to engage on ideas and policy???????
Nothing further, permanently!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2021, 01:27:57 am »
My own dream is Forest Lakes-ShowLow area...I want snow and seasons...but can't retire for another 7-9 years yet. Just got a nice new Jayco for weekend visits in that area this summer so that will have to do for now. Glad to hear you're enjoying Bullhead City...I've driven past the area but not real familiar.

Real Estate in Show Low and Pinetop is outrageously expensive.  Anywhere in the White Mountains is nice.  I like hot, so here am I.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2021, 02:24:18 am »
Real Estate in Show Low and Pinetop is outrageously expensive.  Anywhere in the White Mountains is nice.  I like hot, so here am I.

You are correct...and anything near Flagstaff is even worse. Three to four years ago I could have grabbed a nice acre for 40-50 thousand...now its pushing 150-200...more if its real premium lot with water and electric. I blame the Californians!  As for hot...its just too much for me sometimes. We work outside a lot with our K9's and its just brutal on them...and my girl (54 pound little GSP) hates wearing the booties to keep her pads from burning so she works under protest most of the time.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 02:25:08 am by Mesaclone »