Author Topic: Joe Biden Cooks Up Insane Lie About Donald Trump and Black People  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Joe Biden Cooks Up Insane Lie About Donald Trump and Black People
May 26, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

Joe Biden has cooked up another absurd, unfounded, and totally false smear about Donald Trump — and the mainstream media will more than likely do nothing to correct the record.

During an interview with Edward-Isaac Dovere of The Atlantic, Biden falsely claimed that Trump campaigned on the rhetoric that black people were taking jobs away from other Americans.

Biden’s claim was that Trump is racist and he was trying to appeal to other “racist” Americans.

Biden explained that “what I saw with Trump was he didn’t understand anything about who we are as a people.”

Biden rambled about Trump’s “transparent selfishness, his willingness to say anything, his overwhelming appeal to prejudice and division. He didn’t have any socially redeeming value, as far as I can see.”

“I underestimated his ability to take the big lie and turn it into something that was salable,” he said.

Biden went on to tell another massive lie about Trump.

“The people who built the country are the people who are all being left behind. When that happens, and you don’t have a counter-voice to The reason you lost your job is because of an immigrant; the reason you lost that job is because those black folks are taking your job — it opens up the door to the Charlottesvilles of the world,” he said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/joe-biden-cooks-up-41198/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Joe Biden Cooks Up Insane Lie About Donald Trump and Black People
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 02:38:28 pm »
To stay in power Dems want to flood America with countless millions of unskilled/illiterate illegals few of who will assimilate and or progress. They boast about replacing white Americans and then accuse white Americans of being racists.  9999hair out0000