Author Topic: Oh No, Democrats Are Mad Marjorie Taylor Greene Stole Their Playbook  (Read 124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh No, Democrats Are Mad Marjorie Taylor Greene Stole Their Playbook
By Joe Cunningham | May 26, 2021 8:32 AM ET

Kind of like how comparing 1/6 to 9/11 is really, really dumb, comparing literally anything happening in America to Nazi Germany is always really stupid and really wrong. There is nothing happening in America that is comparable to what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany. There will never be anything in America that is comparable to what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany.

Yet, that doesn’t stop people from making the comparison, for some reason. Right now, Democrats and the media are all up in arms over a statement made by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, an avid Trump supporter with a history of outlandish statements and beliefs. Greene’s most recent controversy came late last week, where she compared the House’s mask mandate to the Holocaust.

Greene, in a conversation with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody Real America’s Voice TV show “The Water Cooler,” attacked Pelosi and accused her of being a hypocrite for asking GOP members to prove they have all been vaccinated before allowing members to be in the House chamber without a mask.

“You know, we can look back at a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany,” Greene said. “And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about.”

She then followed it up with this.

https://twitter.com/BiancaBuono/status/1395955435128033280

more
https://redstate.com/joesquire/2021/05/26/oh-no-democrats-are-mad-marjorie-taylor-greene-stole-their-playbook-n386577
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Faux Rat outrage.  I love what Marge does to trigger the weak minded liberal brain!

It is like the old Jedi Mind trick
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

The left has absolutely no standing to speak on behalf of Jewish people. I'da asked this twit reporter to get back to me after she figured out why the rats tolerate "The Squad".