Author Topic: Republicans Need to Do Only One Thing to Defeat the Democrats in the Midterms  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Need to Do Only One Thing to Defeat the Democrats in the Midterms
By Jeff Charles | May 25, 2021 5:00 PM ET

The prospects for a Republican victory in 2022 aren’t looking too shabby. Indeed, the GOP has a considerable chance of retaking both chambers of Congress in the midterm elections if it plays its cards right.

Sure, a GOP triumph is far from guaranteed. The Democrats still have political weapons to wield against the right, and they have been using these cudgels as well as they can manage.

The Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol building will continue to dog the Republican Party for as long as the Democrats can focus the nation’s attention on the incident. So far, the Democrats and their close friends and allies in the activist media have done as much as they could to keep the fracas in national discourse for as long as possible.

Indeed, it was only recently that it was announced that the National Guard would finally be removing its troops from the Capitol. Anyone with an IQ of a gnat could easily see that the only reason why troops remained stationed in the area for almost five months was that the Democrats were using them as political props to make it seem as if crazed MAGA zealots were salivating at the thought of causing another kerfuffle in Washington, D.C. (See: The Left Is Finally Finished Using the National Guard as Political Propaganda)

It is also worth noting that the left and its Never Trump comrades are still spinning the fairy tale that former President Donald Trump incited the riots and are using this lie to smear the non-establishment faction of the conservative movement.

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/05/25/republicans-need-to-do-only-one-thing-to-defeat-the-democrats-in-the-midterms-n386347
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The GOP needs to do many things.

First, stop the Rodents from cheating.   That's like trying to make them stop breathing.

Next, the GOP has to stand up and say the was no insurrection on Jan 6, it was staged by the Rodents seeking their version of the Reichstag Fire.

After that, the GOP has to prevent RINO's and other disgusting treason oriented Never Trumpers from getting on the ballot.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not be as stupid as the DEMS?  That in itself is stupid.  Obviously the DEMS outsmarted the GOP and the RNC and stole an election.

#1 The GOP/RNC need to ensure ballot integrity and a fair election; getting rid of Ronna would be very helpful.
#2  The GOP needs to make sure that RINO's don't get the nomination.
#3  If HR1 is implemented, it's a whole different ballgame.
#4  If amnesty is granted it will be mathematically impossible for a GOP to be seated.
#5 The election battle will be fought at the Supreme Court level if the courts are packed liberal.

Not be as stupid as the DEMS perhaps, buy the GOP really needs to get their schlitz together.  I got a letter from the local Republican headquarters listing reasons as to why I should register again as a Republican.

I didn't bother to call or reply, the letter went into the shredder.  Yes, FL has a GOP governor and most of the state Sen and Congress are filled with GOP -- but FL is just one state.  Otherwise, most of the GOP is in shambles.

IF I feel the need to vote in the primaries, I'll register then.  Till then.  Not interested. Notta.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.