Author Topic: Gordan Chang alleges that China deliberately spread Covid-19  (Read 337 times)

BassWrangler

https://twitter.com/jsolomonreports/status/1397212494247104512?s=21

On today's Just The News AM with Sophie Mann, Gordan Chang alleges that China deliberately spread Covid-19, saying that "If we continue our relations with China, we're basically saying it's all right to kill millions of Americans in the future because it's acceptable."

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Gordan Chang alleges that China deliberately spread Covid-19
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 05:14:43 pm »
Not a doubt in my mind that the release of this virus was intentional.  I say China is using this as a test to document how nations would respond.  With that knowledge, it will help them to know more about the impact of a real lethal product down the road, designed to take out 50 -  99% of the global population.

The leadership of the USA, or lack thereof, tells volumes on how China can attack us successfully into the future.  Both Trump and Biden hardly lifted a finger to hold China accountable.  I keep asking WHY?  No obvious answer for Trump, Biden is not a mystery. 

I say the world as we know it is facing a cataclysmic event in the not too distant future when China releases a highly virulent and lethal bio weapon.  It is coming folks.

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 06:09:52 pm »
Not a doubt in my mind that the release of this virus was intentional.  I say China is using this as a test to document how nations would respond.  With that knowledge, it will help them to know more about the impact of a real lethal product down the road, designed to take out 50 -  99% of the global population.

The leadership of the USA, or lack thereof, tells volumes on how China can attack us successfully into the future.  Both Trump and Biden hardly lifted a finger to hold China accountable.  I keep asking WHY?  No obvious answer for Trump, Biden is not a mystery. 

I say the world as we know it is facing a cataclysmic event in the not too distant future when China releases a highly virulent and lethal bio weapon.  It is coming folks.

It's really notable that China is the only country  that came out ahead, economically, due to COVID. Their economy was headed towards the dumper before this. Manufacturing was actually coming back to the US. Then COVID hits, China escapes most of the impact from it due to advance notice and draconian measures enabled by their authoritarian system of government, Trump loses the election largely due to COVID (w/o COVID, election fraud wouldn't have been enough), and here we are with China back on top.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 06:13:28 pm »
Looks like Biden may have rethought the decision to outsource the investigation on COVID to WHO (or this is just another deception, who knows):

https://twitter.com/RichLowry/status/1397612146511556608?s=20