Author Topic: VIDEO: Media Turns Against Liz Cheney for Not Slamming Voter Integrity Laws  (Read 835 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
That didn't last long. For a brief time the media hailed Liz Cheney as a "hero" for voting to impeach President Donald Trump. However,  because she didn't swallow the entire cup of Koolaid by declaring that state voter integrity laws are part of the mythical "The Big Lie" they have suddenly turned against Cheney. Yes, according to media dogma, requiring ID for voting is a horrific example of voter suppression and any state that attempts to ensure voter integrity is part of ... "THE BIG LIE." An example, as you can see in this video, is both MSNBC and CNN which both fully supported THE BIG LIE that the 2016 election was stolen because of Trump-Russia collusion.

BTW, does the media's constant repetition lately of the phrase "The Big Lie" sound more and more like DESPERATION?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUKTH-8hrw
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That made me laugh. It is a total rejection of any kind of reality.
Especially when she said that there is NO voter fraud at all, ever. NONE. ZERO voter fraud. It simply does not exist.
What a ridiculous opinion. Even if you believe the last election was legitimate, saying there was NO voter fraud on either side is insanity.
Then she said that Right Wing Extremists are much more likely to carry out violent attacks.
That is just crazy. Has she never heard of Antifa or BLM? The most violent domestic terrorists in America.
That video is a LSD trip right through the center of Leftist Loony Town.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Benedict Arnold had no friends in England where he went to live after giving up West Point.  Dizzy Lizzy is profoundly stupid to not get this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: