Author Topic: Kamala Harris wipes hand after greeting South Korean leader, faces Twitter backlash  (Read 1464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris wipes hand after greeting South Korean leader, faces Twitter backlash
Some social media users claimed a Republican leader would have faced much harsher criticism for the faux pas
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Many Americans have become more germ-conscious since the start of the coronavirus pandemic last year – but Vice President Kamala Harris may have made her apparent concerns too conspicuous.

Harris was caught on camera Friday immediately wiping her right hand on her jacket after shaking hands with South Korean President Moon Jae-in at the White House.

https://twitter.com/TreeofKnowled14/status/1396248365529112581

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-wipes-hand-after-greeting-south-korean-leader-faces-twitter-backlash
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Blacks and Asians don't always get along in America, Kamala is just reminding the Koreans of the frictions that exist, racially.  Obama insulted the Brits that were our allies too.  Democrats don't mind being racists, they just can't stand being called racists!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
It's not like Kamel's butt is actually (b)lack.   Her ancestry includes asian people.   Who are all thoroughly ashamed that she exists.

And why assume the broad is a germophobe?   You should never attribute possible innocent explanations to Rodents who default to malice.    The malice is the more likely cause.   Much more likely.  Just look at the face on that female when she does it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 03:50:33 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
kamala sutra harris -- not only is she a bang-up vice president, but a diplomat extraordinaire to boot!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A double insult.  The "President" is too busy to greet the PM and the "Vice President" recoils at his touch.   **nononono*

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's not like Kamel's butt is actually (b)lack.   Her ancestry includes asian people.   Who are all thoroughly ashamed that she exists.

And why assume the broad is a germophobe?   You should never attribute possible innocent explanations to Rodents who default to malice.    The malice is the more likely cause.   Much more likely.  Just look at the face on that female when she does it.

Asian heritage?  Her mother is from India and her father is from Jamaica. 

COVID germs perhaps may have been her motive but the dingbat obviously wasn't discreet.  She does not exude any elegance  nor any  self confidence.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

The Korean president might have wanted to sanitize his hand, considering her sordid history.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

COVID germs perhaps may have been her motive but the dingbat obviously wasn't discreet.  She does not exude any elegance  nor any  self confidence.
Last I checked the Indian subcontinent is a part of Asia, just not "East Asia". For that matter Arabs and Persians are "West Asians". (It's a big place, even if when someone mentions "Asian" we generally think of Japanese, Chinese, of Korean.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
http://Harris was caught on camera Friday immediately wiping her right hand on her jacket after shaking hands with South Korean President Moon Jae-in at the White House.

Old habits die hard.  Just an old "Willie" reflex.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

FWIW, I think to much is being made of this.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

BassWrangler

Agreed, it's silly.

Offline Sled Dog

Yeah, we all know India was part of North America discovered by Christopher Columbus.

wink777

Besides, the smirking racist broad was vaccinated for the China Virus, wasn't she?   
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 08:05:50 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

No.

Not too much at all to expect the bleep standing in line waiting for the twenty-first of January, 2023 to arrive so she can replace that senile moron and stage the Second Coup to have enough sense to know how to behave in a diplomatic photo-op for an international audience.

The people of South Korea saw this for what it obviously was, some racist broad treating their president, and by extension their country, with disdain and disgust.

And Kamel's Butt is from the Party of the Vapors, who swooned at every "mean tweet" the Real President ever made.

Online Hoodat

Wiping one's hand after shaking another person's hand is considered a great insult in Asia.  The real question is how it is being received over there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Geez.  In terms of diplomatic protocol, that's a pretty substantial snub.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A double insult.  The "President" is too busy to greet the PM and the "Vice President" recoils at his touch.   **nononono*
Turning her back to him after the greeting was worse than the wipe.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

Wiping one's hand after shaking another person's hand is considered a great insult in Asia.  The real question is how it is being received over there.

Just a guess, but I expect something along the lines of "stupid round-eye!"

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This was not the PM but the actual President of that country.  A big difference on hierachy.

The President is head of the country while the PM is the head of government and is selected by the President who he serves.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bilo

Wiping one's hand after shaking another person's hand is considered a great insult in Asia. The real question is how it is being received over there.

I had no idea. I wonder if anyone bothered to tell kamal that.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Turning her back to him after the greeting was worse than the wipe.

That is my opinion too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That is my opinion too.
Either she is blatantly disrespectful, clueless, or just didn't listen to the protocol people.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Either she is blatantly disrespectful, clueless, or just didn't listen to the protocol people.

Those are not mutually exclusive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: