Author Topic: ‘I’ll finish what your neighbor started you mother**ker’: FBI probe Rand Paul death threat after whi  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’ll finish what your neighbor started you mother**ker’: FBI probe Rand Paul death threat after white powder and note is sent to his Kentucky home one day after singer Richard Marx tweeted praise for senator’s 2017 attacker

FBI probes suspicious package sent to Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky
    Package includes image of heavily bandaged Paul with gun pointed at him
    'I'll finish what your neighbor started, you motherf**ker,' message reads
    In 2017, Paul suffered six broken ribs after he was assaulted by a neighbor
    Rene Boucher, 60, was sentenced to eight months in prison for the assault
    Paul released statement blasting 1980s-era rock star Richard Marx
    On Sunday, Marx tweeted that he wanted to 'hug' and 'buy drinks' for Boucher
    Tweet was in reaction to comment by Paul indicating he wouldn't get vaccinated
    Paul, an ophthalmologist, claims he has natural immunity since he had COVID

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter

Published: 21:33 EDT, 24 May 2021 | Updated: 08:37 EDT, 25 May 2021

The FBI has launched an investigation into a suspicious package containing a white powder and a threatening letter that was sent to Rand Paul just a day after Richard Marx praised the man who assaulted the senator from Kentucky in 2017.

The package which arrived at Paul's home also contained a doctored image of the Republican who is seen heavily bandaged and walking with the aid of a crutch as a rifle appears aimed at his head.

‘I’ll finish what your neighbor started, you motherf**ker,’ the message on the package reads.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9615101/Senator-Rand-Paul-receives-death-threat-package-white-powder.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Publicity. This is all about some nobody singer who nobody remembers trying to get some last minute fame.
And it seems to have worked.

BTW: This also highlights the extreme hypocrisy and bias of Twitter.
If anyone said anything close to this about Pelosi, they would be banned and arrested the same day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ricky is a bitter old poofter.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

When the article said Richard Marx known for his 80s hits blah, blah, blah, blah, etc. I had to wrack my brain to see if I could remember any of them. I couldn't..... neither could I remember any pictures of Marx. He must draw his inspiration from his cousin Karl.
Typical liberal lunatic who professes to love humanity but in reality hates everybody.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Ricky is a bitter old poofter.

He's giving Keith Olbermann a run for his money for the title of "Most Unhinged Leftist on Twitter"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!