Author Topic: Phony Tony the mask king  (Read 71 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Phony Tony the mask king
« on: May 25, 2021, 01:00:11 pm »
May 25, 2021
Phony Tony the mask king
By Bill Hansmann

Phony Tony Fauci has mastered the art of talking out of both sides of his mask, an art form comprised of telling people what the speaker wants them to believe, regardless of veracity, out of one side of your face diaper while still claiming to be the ultimate bearer of objective scientific fact out of the other.

We all know of the eminent doctor’s conflicting statements on masking. First, they were unnecessary, then mandatory. From photos, we can imagine wee Tony proclaiming- “Look at me. I wear three!” Now, although he has declared that the vaccinated need not fear infection either indoors or out, masking should be continued. According to Fauci, people are not reading the CDC guidelines with a critical enough eye. He states that even though the federal agency did proclaim the fully vaccinated “safe from infection in or out of doors,” it did not specifically state that masks could be discarded. Indeed, he states that fear of going maskless is not irrational.

In a recent exchange with Sen. Rand Paul regarding U.S. funds being utilized for gain-of-function (read weaponization) of viruses in Chinese labs such as the one in Wuhan, Fauci loudly declared, “With all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect.” Days later, Fauci stated that the entire story of the virus development has not been revealed, and we should insist that all questions be investigated and answered, He further conceded that the U.S. may have contributed an 'insignificant sum' to unrelated viral research in the Chinese labs. I hope that clears things up for Sen. Paul.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/05/5_24_2021_22_59.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34