Archives > Alternate Realities

L.A.Marzulli - DISCLOSURE!

<< < (2/3) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Quix on May 30, 2021, 09:08:49 am ---THANKS

Things sure sound like they are heating up re such stuff.

May God have mercy and spread discernment widely.
[...]
I don't recall if I've noted hereon, or not . . . I suspected & talked about it being the Great Delusion--or at least a major part of it--back approximately in 1965. I started studying them in 1962, when I was in Jr High.

--- End quote ---

Frankly, I was a bit concerned, your taking so long to reply - This is right in your wheelhouse, and directly what you have held for a long, long time - I hope that you are alright, and just too busy at the moment...  :0001: happy77

But yeah - Disclosure, much as predicted in amongst the tinfoil bearers, seems to be well under way. I have no problem saying you've been right all the way along on this much. Let me know what you think of Marzulli's show if you get some time. I have always paid him some mind, keeping him around on the back burner, as I subscribe more to his angle on things than I do the main stream UFO crowd.

:beer: :seeya:

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 25, 2021, 06:15:42 am ---SHARE THE FILM with your pastor, friends, loved ones, Rabbi, Imam or priest. Get the word out as I believe this is the Coming Great Deception and Luciferian End-game.

--- End quote ---

Haven't watched yet, but by your words, I suspect there is some demonic angle to this.  My wife was just talking about this yesterday.  We'll watch it together.  She might have something to add.

Thanks, Mr. @Quix and Mr. @roamer_1

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on May 31, 2021, 03:22:33 pm ---Haven't watched yet, but by your words, I suspect there is some demonic angle to this.  My wife was just talking about this yesterday.  We'll watch it together.  She might have something to add.

Thanks, Mr. @Quix and Mr. @roamer_1

--- End quote ---

With the exception of the first line in the post, all those words up there are Mr. Marzulli's...

But they are words I agree with, @Hoodat . If you are unfamiliar with LA Marzulli, He is worth a long look... He has a huge presence in both Nephilim and UFO subject matter from a Evangelical Christian perspective... His work in Peru with elongated skulls is profound.

Quix:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on May 31, 2021, 03:22:33 pm ---
Haven't watched yet, but by your words, I suspect there is some demonic angle to this.  My wife was just talking about this yesterday.  We'll watch it together.  She might have something to add.

Thanks, Mr. @Quix and Mr. @roamer_1[/member]

--- End quote ---

YOU'RE QUITE WELCOME.

It will be interesting to see what info is rolled out and how it is rolled out.

I'm highly skeptical that any officials of any governmental component or org will get anywhere near saying that the critters are fallen angels, demonic etc.  . . . unless Trump is back overtly in before the info is published.

Initially, when I first started studying them in 1962 in Jr High, I was very agnostic. I didn't know whether they were good or evil, or some good and some evil and maybe some benign though I doubted that was very likely. Even early on it seemed to me that a strictly benign middle stance was highly unlikely.

Within one to several years, it became more and more clear that the critters--at least major blocks of them--were deceptive, evil, liars etc. and they didn't do nice things to their abductees.

At this point, I can't recall any evidence that any groups of them are benign or good.

Certainly the new age folks will CLAIM they are wonderful space brothers. That's hardly a good recommendation. A satanic affiliated cult group claiming the critters are wonderful?--NOT BUYING IT FOR A MINUTE.

When one factors in the globalists' goals and ways--it is fairly easy to construe the critters as part of the Biblical warned about GREAT DECEPTION.  . . . if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck . . . etc.

Then there's the whole "Bluebeam" project supposedly set up to manage & implement a major deception on the world citizenry--a la UFOs & their pilots.

I CERTAINLY STILL WOULD SUGGEST THAT FOLKS REBUKE & COMMAND TO GO IN THE NAME OF JESUS, ANY SUCH MANIFESTATIONS.

One researcher (Guy Malone, I think), claims that researching 400 cases, he NEVER found a single case where anyone was abducted who had NOT dabbled in the occult. i.e. ALL abductees had a history of dabbling in the occult--at least with horoscopes.

There has been a persistent theme over the years that the critters are going to save us from ourselves.

Christ already died to do THAT!

Yet, it is highly likely to be the case that in the various scenarios projected for the not too distant future--various types of the critters--or various tribes--will be cast & seen as saving us from ourselves as well as from any "out there" threats.

Imagine how convenient it would be for such critters to lead masses of the world's people down "the yellow brick road" to perdition--at least to major deception.

The humans wouldn't have a clue until the cattle cars & gas out of the shower heads slapped them upside their heads.

imho.

Quix:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 31, 2021, 03:32:56 pm ---With the exception of the first line in the post, all those words up there are Mr. Marzulli's...

But they are words I agree with, @Hoodat . If you are unfamiliar with LA Marzulli, He is worth a long look... He has a huge presence in both Nephilim and UFO subject matter from a Evangelical Christian perspective... His work in Peru with elongated skulls is profound.

--- End quote ---

AGREED.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version