Author Topic: Sen. John Kennedy Compares DHS Secretary Saying the Border Is Closed to Clinton Saying, ‘I Did Not H  (Read 202 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sen. John Kennedy Compares DHS Secretary Saying the Border Is Closed to Clinton Saying, ‘I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman’

Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) said Monday that the Biden administration is lying about the border being closed, contrary to video footage of scores of illegal immigrants sneaking into the United States, because they think the American people are “morons.”

“Well the Department of Homeland Security has announced that the border is closed, but they lie like they breathe. I don’t mean to be ugly, but they lie like they breathe. When I heard the secretary say the border is closed, my mind went back to that image of President Clinton looking the American people in the eye and saying, ‘I did not have sex with that woman.’ We know how that turned out,” he told “Fox and Friends.”............

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/sen-john-kennedy-compares-dhs-secretary-saying-border-closed
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.