Author Topic: Transgender Regret Is So Prevalent That Even the Mainstream Media Is Recognizing It Now  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Transgender Regret Is So Prevalent That Even the Mainstream Media Is Recognizing It Now
By Brandon Morse | May 24, 2021 12:05 PM ET

One thing that has always haunted the transgender trend is the regret that many feel after they’ve had transitional surgeries or hormone treatments done to them. Mainstream media sources were more or less terrified of discussing it, and even universities were afraid of looking into it out of fear of backlash from the LGBT community.

All the way back in 2018, I wrote how Bath Spa University originally approved psychotherapist James Caspian’s request for de-transitioning research after thousands who underwent some form of transition surgery began showing up to surgeons for reversals. Surgeons noticed that those who came in to receive their de-transition surgeries were younger and younger, going from 45 to 21 years of age.

The problem has gotten large enough that there was a “#DeTransAwarenessDay” on Twitter that featured stories of regret and warning from those who went through irreversible surgeries and are plagued by decisions they can’t take back.

While the LGBT activist community wasn’t allowing for this talk to even happen, the problem has now grown so large that it’s become unignorable. In fact, it’s become so loud that even 60 Minutes ran a segment on it.

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/05/24/regret-over-transgenderism-has-become-so-prevalent-that-even-the-mainstream-media-is-finally-recognizing-it-n385530
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Shouldn't come as a surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I recall in my psych class the classic story of the boy, one of twins, who was taken in to have his penis mutilated with the circumcision operation and the butcher botched it and destroyed the penis.   So the parents agreed that the penis should be removed and the boy surgically altered to resemble a girl, and the parents raised him as a girl. 

Success!   Gender is not determined by chromosomes...well, not really.   What really happened was that the mutilated boy wanted to be a lesbian, if you catch my drift and hated his life.    He was a boy, just like in the old Who song.

And the forces driving many..most...of these sad people into self-mutilation is an abusive psychiatric industry and diseased cultures that applauds each act of self-mutilation as some kind of heroic step towards equality...rather than giving these people the help they need to come to terms with the fact that their feelings about their body aren't right and they need to re-adjust how they feel towards what they are, male or female based on their biology, rather than attempting a doomed-to-failure attempt to sculpt their bodies into what they aren't.

No wonder those duped people feel regrets when their pecker has been carved off to make an innie.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is related to 'Bride Syndrome'.
You would not believe how many women get married not because they 'love' the groom,
but simply because they want the wedding and the attention.
They want to be a 'bride', and are not thinking about the rest of their life.

I think a lot of transgenders are the same way. They want to do it simply because it is doable.
They crave the attention, notoriety, and "specialness" it will give them
In many cases it is not about gender dysphoria. Some people just want the party and all the hubbub.
And then when the party and the specialness wane away, they are stuck with it. That's when reality kicks in.
Then, like a bad marriage, they have to live with it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

The Natural Law affirms that from the dawn of Humanity, the Family Unit of Father (Male),
Mother (Female) and Offspring (Children); birthed Civilization and remain the bedrock model
for culture/society.
Hmm.......... so transgenderism, another neurotic fad of we moderns, who are the greatest,
bites the dust!!! How terribly sad!

Offline goatprairie

If transgenderism was a real thing and not a mental illness, it would be split 50-50. From what I've read most "transgenders" are males who think they're females.

Online roamer_1

Suspension of disbelief will only push a fantasy so far before reality intrudes, usually with a 2x4 upside the head.

And that is what all of this is, is a government and health professional sanctioned delusion. A fantasy gone amok to the point that the poor fool does not know it from reality anymore. But it is a delusion all the same. Reality will remain reality, no matter what folks think they can do to change it.

And the poor fool that listened to the hip crowd invariably pays the piper.