General Category > Elections 2020

Sidney Powell Posts New Evidence Of Election Fraud In Ga.

<< < (2/6) > >>

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Bigun on May 24, 2021, 04:19:30 pm ---What lies would those be @Wingnut

--- End quote ---

"No reasonable Person" comes to mind.

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 24, 2021, 04:28:39 pm ---Did she release the Kraken yet?  :happyhappy:

--- End quote ---

888high58888

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on May 24, 2021, 04:19:30 pm ---What lies would those be @Wingnut

--- End quote ---

I think "lie" is too strong a word.  What Sidney did that pissed me off was the raising of expectations that, when they fell through, damaged our side a great deal at a critical juncture.   Lin Wood went a step further by encouraging GA voters to eschew the runoff election, so he's on my permanent shitlist.

She did great work for Michael Flynn, and for that I'm grateful.

BassWrangler:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on May 24, 2021, 04:51:06 pm ---I think "lie" is too strong a word.  What Sidney did that pissed me off was the raising of expectations that, when they fell through, damaged our side a great deal at a critical juncture.   Lin Wood went a step further by encouraging GA voters to eschew the runoff election, so he's on my permanent shitlist.

She did great work for Michael Flynn, and for that I'm grateful.

--- End quote ---

:yowsa:

jafo2010:
The globalists, which is most likely a majority of both sides of the aisle worked in concert to unseat Trump.  Even the stance taken by folks in the corrupt Supreme Court speaks volumes.  Two of the judges Trump appointed sided with the opposition.  I am not sure who he turned to for advice on who to select for Supreme Court candidates, but hopefully that person is banished from his life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version