Author Topic: Sidney Powell Posts New Evidence Of Election Fraud In Ga.  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Sidney Powell Posts New Evidence Of Election Fraud In Ga.
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2021, 05:07:35 pm »
Christopher Ruddy?

Yes, the same Christopher Ruddy who gave $1 million to the Clinton Foundation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2021, 08:03:27 pm »
Christopher Ruddy?

Chris Ruddy and Newsmax went all-in on Trump. Now they might pay a price for it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/ruddy-newsmax-trump/2021/05/05/32b09714-9d32-11eb-9d05-ae06f4529ece_story.html

NewsMax caved to Dominion and now throws people out of the studio who say the election MAY HAVE been stolen.  I refuse to watch NewsMax now.  I don't GAF if Ruddy's Left or Right, he's wrong.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2021, 08:06:21 pm »

Never heard of the guy, but now I'll equate his name with the Clintons.  Thanks for the info.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2021, 11:56:25 pm »
Considering Ruddy was a member of the Arkansas Project (and unlike David Brock has never flipped sides), I find your claim highly dubious.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-