Author Topic: Could Beto be back? O’Rourke mulling bid for Texas governor  (Read 640 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Could Beto be back? O’Rourke mulling bid for Texas governor
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 02:41:09 pm »
Please please run little beto, run.

Or skateboard if you can't run....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 02:45:08 pm »
Please please run little beto, run.

Or skateboard if you can't run....

Ack, this guy makes my skin crawl. I hope he doesn't simply because then I'll have to hear from him.

Offline thackney

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 02:59:07 pm »
Ack, this guy makes my skin crawl. I hope he doesn't simply because then I'll have to hear from him.

But he is great at soaking up democratic money donation.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 03:00:03 pm »

Good point, I guess I can just avoid the coverage.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2021, 03:00:06 pm »

I hear you.  But, The "Nacho" never learns.

2 time loser... SOON TO BE 3 TIME LOSER.

Nacho Senator
Nacho President

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2021, 03:02:54 pm »
I hear you.  But, The "Nacho" never learns.

2 time loser... SOON TO BE 3 TIME LOSER.

Nacho Senator
Nacho President

Also "nacho business" when it comes to his interest in my guns.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2021, 03:30:35 pm »
Beto should have worn a helmet while skateboarding.  Let that be a cautionary tale for the youth.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 03:32:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2021, 03:35:49 pm »
Beto O’Rourke Mulling Bid for Texas Governor After Joe Biden Reneged on Gun Control Position

Wendell Husebø 24 May 2021

Failed presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke is mulling a bid for Texas governor after  President Joe Biden reneged on his guarantee of placing O’Rourke in a gun control position during the 2020 campaign.

The Associated Press (AP) reported on O’Rourke’s considerations:

There’s no road trip, no soul searching. No beard or blogging. But Beto O’Rourke is making a political life decision again.

Three years after becoming Democrats’ breakout star out of Texas, and a year removed from crashing back to Earth in a short-lived presidential run, O’Rourke is again weighing another campaign — this time for governor.

O’Rourke’s decision to find a place in politics after losing badly in the Democrat primary race to Biden comes after he guaranteed O’Rourke would have influence on gun control initiatives.

“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him,” Biden said in March of 2020 during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”

“I’m counting on you. I’m counting on you,” Biden continued. “We need you badly. The state needs you, the country needs you. You’re the best.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/24/beto-orourke-mulling-bid-texas-governor-joe-biden-reneged-gun-control-position/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 03:39:00 pm »
Yep, he should run.
I happen to know that many Texans are looking for a skateboarding Irish fake Mexican.
They thought it would be totally impossible to ever find one.
And then Beto Roberto Francisco O'Rourke Gonzales show up. It was like a miracle!
Tacos and Tamales for Everyone!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 03:39:52 pm »

At the time, (but passed at least 10 times since), Beto's campaign was the most expensive in US senate history, and I think the first to bust the $100M mark.  Dims sure don't invest their money well I tell ya.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 03:47:45 pm »
At the time, (but passed at least 10 times since), Beto's campaign was the most expensive in US senate history, and I think the first to bust the $100M mark.  Dims sure don't invest their money well I tell ya.

Wow, that's impressive!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2021, 03:51:34 pm »
Wow, that's impressive!

But he does have mad skateboarding skillz

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2021, 03:52:58 pm »
But he does have mad skateboarding skillz

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2021, 03:57:42 pm »
And then Beto Roberto Francisco O'Rourke Gonzales show up. It was like a miracle!

And to think the woke tried to cancel “the fastest mouse in all of Mexico”, Speed Gonzales.  But the Mexicans loved Speedy and he can not be cancelled!

Now, Beto is really more like Speedy’s rat-faced cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez.   Now there is a reason to cancel someone!  Beto Rodriquez, Stoner Hero!

BassWrangler

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2021, 04:04:43 pm »
And to think the woke tried to cancel “the fastest mouse in all of Mexico”, Speed Gonzales.  But the Mexicans loved Speedy and he can not be cancelled!

Now, Beto is really more like Speedy’s rat-faced cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez.   Now there is a reason to cancel someone!  Beto Rodriquez, Stoner Hero!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2021, 04:26:49 pm »

Slowpoke Rodriguez carries a gun.  I'll bet Beta Make does too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2021, 04:39:33 pm »
The woke Cancel Crowd will never touch "Beto", even though he is obviously 'in your face' attempting to appropriate Mexican culture.
If anyone else tried this, the woke crowd would chase them with pitchforks and torches.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2021, 04:51:19 pm »
Pro gun confiscation should sell well in a run for statewide orifice! Go for it, Bobby!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2021, 04:54:21 pm »
He married money, so he doesn't actually need a job. My guess is that he just wants to get out of the house.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org