Author Topic: 14 Shot, 2 Dead at House Party in Gun-Controlled New Jersey  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

AWR Hawkins 23 May 2021

Fourteen people were shot, two fatally, at a house party in Fairfield Township, New Jersey, Saturday night.

The party had a 90s theme and drew “several hundred people,” the New York Post reported.

The gunshots erupted just before midnight and some party-goers thought they were just hearing fireworks. Others, such as neighbor James Johnson, described seeing people in a raw panic.

“I looked outside my window I seen people scattering behind my yard. People running, driving through my yard, ringing my doorbell, screaming for help. They said there was a shooting behind my house,” Johnson told NJ.com. “They still had alcohol in their hand, they were screaming, they were just so distraught. People were speeding down the roads, people was running, screaming, it was chaos.”

Fourteen people were shot, two fatally.

“Nobody knows when someone’s going to come out of the woods with a gun,” Fairfield Township Mayor Benjamin Byrd said.

Gabby Giffords’ gun control group, Giffords, observed that New Jersey led the nation in banning “ghost guns.” The state also has gun storage laws, universal background checks, a license requirement for gun owners, a red flag law, a large capacity magazine ban, and an “assault weapon” ban, among other gun controls.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/23/14-shot-2-dead-house-party-gun-controlled-new-jersey/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: 14 Shot, 2 Dead at House Party in Gun-Controlled New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 12:22:08 am »
Well, jeez. If'n they hadn't practically limited the RKBA to muskets there, just think of how much worse it could have been...

(yes, folks, that's sarcasm)

I don't know what the issue was that sparked the whole thing, but there is more to 14 shot of "hundreds of people" than we're being told, or likely ever will find out.

Prayers up for the victims and their families.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: 14 Shot, 2 Dead at House Party in Gun-Controlled New Jersey
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 05:19:04 pm »
Mama told me not to come
Mama told me not to come
She said, "That ain't the way to have fun, son"
"That ain't the way to have fun, no"

"That ain't the way to have fun, son"
"That ain't the way to have fun, son"

Waiting for Captain Dementia to link this to gun control, Covid personal distancing and most importantly, TRUMP.