Author Topic: Animal rights activists have beef with McDonald’s, demand 100% plant-based menu by 2025  (Read 1151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Animal rights activists have beef with McDonald’s, demand 100% plant-based menu by 2025
May 23, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Left-wing animal rights extremists initiated a so-called “blockade” against McDonald’s four distribution centers in the U.K. this weekend and vowed to keep the “blockade” going for at least 24 hours, with the goal being to convince McDonald’s to give up meat.

In a press release published Saturday, the animal rights extremist group Animal Rebellion said the so-called “protests” were designed to engender “economic disruption to the McDonald’s supply chain” as a wake-up call to the “animal agriculture industry.”

“Animal Rebellion, a mass movement using nonviolent civil disobedience to call for a sustainable plant-based food system, is demanding that McDonald’s becomes fully plant-based by 2025. However, they say McDonald’s is just a symbol of the system they are trying to change, which is the entire animal agriculture industry,” it read.

https://twitter.com/RebelsAnimal/status/1395954843932561416

https://twitter.com/RebelsAnimal/status/1395997270500417537

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/23/animal-rights-activists-have-beef-with-mcdonalds-demand-100-plant-based-menu-by-2025-1078265/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Animal rights activists have beef with McDonald’s, demand 100% plant-based menu by 2025
May 23, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

Left-wing animal rights extremists initiated a so-called “blockade” against McDonald’s four distribution centers in the U.K. this weekend and vowed to keep the “blockade” going for at least 24 hours, with the goal being to convince McDonald’s to give up meat.

In a press release published Saturday, the animal rights extremist group Animal Rebellion said the so-called “protests” were designed to engender “economic disruption to the McDonald’s supply chain” as a wake-up call to the “animal agriculture industry.”

“Animal Rebellion, a mass movement using nonviolent civil disobedience to call for a sustainable plant-based food system, is demanding that McDonald’s becomes fully plant-based by 2025. However, they say McDonald’s is just a symbol of the system they are trying to change, which is the entire animal agriculture industry,” it read.

https://twitter.com/RebelsAnimal/status/1395954843932561416

https://twitter.com/RebelsAnimal/status/1395997270500417537

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05/23/animal-rights-activists-have-beef-with-mcdonalds-demand-100-plant-based-menu-by-2025-1078265/
No way that fat cow lying in the road in the second video got that way eating plants! Why should MickeyD's give a what these morons demand? it's not like they are ever going to be customers. Every time in the past the corporation has folded and given in to the demands of idiots like this and put 'heathy' menu items on the menu that tasted like and nobody bought them.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Time to call in these:

Online Hoodat

I have a beef with vegetarian restaurants.  I demand a 100% meat-based menu by 2025.

Let's see how that standard goes over.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What is their problem? Beef is plant based.
It isn't like they are serving up cougar burgers. 

Try growing a cow without grass.

If they choose to eat the grass directly, I hope they and their four stomach digestive tract can handle that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

Offline Smokin Joe

Whatever happened to If you don't want to eat it, don't, it just leaves more for the rest of us?

Why do these people think they have some mandate to tell the rest of us what to do (or not do).

Fine. Don't give these assh*les any toilet paper. Save a tree to help the planet keep cool.

We'll see how fond they are of a high fiber diet in a week or two. Don't worry, you'll smell them coming.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

Whatever happened to If you don't want to eat it, don't, it just leaves more for the rest of us?

Why do these people think they have some mandate to tell the rest of us what to do (or not do).

Fine. Don't give these assh*les any toilet paper. Save a tree to help the planet keep cool.

We'll see how fond they are of a high fiber diet in a week or two. Don't worry, you'll smell them coming.

Inside every leftist is a little Stalin.

Online Hoodat

Animals at least have a chance to run away.  Not so with plants.  Imagine how a corn stalk feels when a combine is heading its way.

Vegans are sadists.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

Animals at least have a chance to run away.  Not so with plants.  Imagine how a corn stalk feels when a combine is heading its way.

Vegans are sadists.
HOA people are the worst. Imagine being a blade of grass on a manicured lawn. Sure, they feed and water you, but every week here comes that lawnmower..

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

HOA people are the worst. Imagine being a blade of grass on a manicured lawn. Sure, they feed and water you, but every week here comes that lawnmower..

LOL, so true. I call them clipboard commandos.