Author Topic: Why Are Democrats So Afraid of Election Audits? By Charlie Kirk  (Read 8185 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Why Are Democrats So Afraid of Election Audits? By Charlie Kirk
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2021, 11:29:23 pm »
Yeah.   We all know Hillary is serving 150 life sentences in federal prison for her Espionage Act violations.

You don't get it.  You don't want to get it.

Rodents don't go to prison .

I get it just fine. I said from the get-go, the tough part would be proving it... And I was damn well right.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2021, 11:49:30 pm »
Oh yeah. That's all we got, because that's all that's left. Let the heads roll. BUT, in reality, all that's going to be is tiny little worker-bee heads. What it would take to get any higher up than the precincts would be absolute evidence of conspiracy and collusion all the way up to the state elections board - And that's what worker-bee heads are for. They get the BOHICA.

And the same thing, even more so to tear anything down that is truly structural above the state level... It would take interstate conspiracy to put it into the federal domain, and the jurisdiction of the SCOTUS. And it would have to be so very blatant - something like the Dominion thing - that it would be wholly inescapable before it would begin to touch the national figures in the Dem party... Just more worker-bees with slightly bigger heads.

But I will take it. If they can prove Arizona, start mowing em down. Throw the book at em. Maybe you get lucky and get one of them to roll over on someone who matters. But either way, make it so painful that the precincts and the counties would be horrified to do anything like it again... That can only help the process.

Right. It is the state legislature's (s) bailiwick, as you and I already agree.

And where does Texas, and twenty odd other states, go for relief when rouge governors, secretaries of state, and other officials once again ignore the Constitution and do whatever the hell they want in future elections?   
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2021, 11:51:01 pm »
In Hillary's case, it wasn't hard at all to prove.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2021, 11:53:12 pm »
I get it just fine. I said from the get-go, the tough part would be proving it... And I was damn well right.

It's abundantly clear that Pennsylvania, Georgia, and several other states violated the United States Constitution WRT presidential elections in 2020 and thus far NO court has been willing to even look at the evidence.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2021, 11:58:30 pm »
And where does Texas, and twenty odd other states, go for relief when rouge governors, secretaries of state, and other officials once again ignore the Constitution and do whatever the hell they want in future elections?   

Nowhere - They don't have standing... Or Californica gets to impose itself on Montana and tell us how to run our elections... NOPE. If the state legislature is the sole authority, Texas, twenty other states, and the court itself cannot BE authorities.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2021, 12:07:35 am »
Nowhere - They don't have standing... Or Californica gets to impose itself on Montana and tell us how to run our elections... NOPE. If the state legislature is the sole authority, Texas, twenty other states, and the court itself cannot BE authorities.

Can you F'n read plain English? The UNITED STATES constitution was grossly violated by the state of Pennsylvania and several others in 2020.  SCOTUS is there for the sole purpose of making sure that doesn't happen!

In addition to that, the state of Pennsylvania grossly violated its own state constitution as well which is a completely different can of worms!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2021, 12:18:57 am »
Can you F'n read plain English? The UNITED STATES constitution was grossly violated by the state of Pennsylvania and several others in 2020.  SCOTUS is there for the sole purpose of making sure that doesn't happen!

In addition to that, the state of Pennsylvania grossly violated its own state constitution as well which is a completely different can of worms!

You and I will continue to disagree on this.  :shrug:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2021, 12:23:34 am »
You and I will continue to disagree on this.  :shrug:

You can bet your @$$ we will! What good is a constitution that is allowed to be violated at will?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 12:52:24 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2021, 01:47:22 am »
You can bet your @$$ we will! What good is a constitution that is allowed to be violated at will?

I don't think it was, as the SOLE arbiter is the legislature of the various states. Can the state prosecute the various agents as a criminal matter? YES. But it is the legislature that must say what they mean, and if they didn't say boo, it must have been alright by them. That's all there is. There is no other authority... According to the Constitution.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2021, 02:05:26 am »
No, it is not so.

What purpose does taking this to court serve the people of the United States?   

Will a court suddenly proclaim that Alzheimer Joe is not "the president"?

No.

If a court did make such a proclamation...so the eff what?   

None of the mechanisms for securing an honest election laid out in the Constitution allow any action AFTER the usurper is installed.

So...NONE of the evidence regarding the theft of the Electoral College in 2020 will ever see the inside of a courtroom.  Not now, not in the future.

That does not change the fact that the Rodents stole the election and that you're assisting the Rodents by pretending only the courts can adjudicate the matter...when the courts cannot do anything now that the coup has been effected.

Why do you seek to assist the Rodents?

Congratulations, you just made the case for dismissal of any and all suits due to lack of Standing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2021, 02:09:29 am »
The delusion is your's - no one believes this election will be overturned.

@skeeter

It should be obvious that NO politician,not even Trump no matter how much he pretends and benefits from the rumors,expects or even wants it to be overturned.

To admit so would be to admit our system is broken and needs to be replaced,which would lead to chaos. People joke about "what would happen if no one was in charge",but nobody with 2 IQ points to rub together EVER want to see it actually happen.

You think things are bad now,just wait until the food supplies stop being delivered,there is no electricity to power anything,no electricity to even pump water,no medical supplies,and not even any hospitals open. And don't kid yourself,that IS what will happen if governments all over fail and anarchy takes over.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2021, 02:12:05 am »
I don't think it was, as the SOLE arbiter is the legislature of the various states. Can the state prosecute the various agents as a criminal matter? YES. But it is the legislature that must say what they mean, and if they didn't say boo, it must have been alright by them. That's all there is. There is no other authority... According to the Constitution.

According to the Georgia State Constitution, the legislature is only allowed to meet for a 40-day session which typically begins in January.  Once that time expires, the only way they can reconvene is if the Governor calls a special session.  In 2020, the legislature did not learn of changes implemented by Secretary of State Raffensperger until after their session had expired.  In November, several legislators (and thousands of citizens) petitioned the Governor to call a special session.  The Governor refused.  So no, the Georgia Legislature did not say it was alright.

Arizona is another example where the State Legislature is trying to wrest control of their election rules back where it Constitutionally belongs.  And Maricopa County is actively opposing it.  Pennsylvania is another example where county election boards overtly defied the instructions of the Commonwealth Senate.

It is all lawlessness everywhere you look.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2021, 02:13:12 am »

Bovine fecal matter! 100% USDA Choice, Grade A.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2021, 02:20:34 am »
The delusion is your's - no one believes this election will be overturned.

@skeeter

"Election overturned" is clearly a giant step too far. So dangerous nobody can really be serious about it happening.

We CAN hope for final findings that  there was massive election fraud and that the recent Dim ticket was thoroughly corrupt. Just the finding would maybe be enough to scare the pols of all parties back into mostly obeying the laws.

IF it were to happen right before the next national elections,it would hopefully result in the destruction of the Dim Party,and MAJOR changes made to the alleged Republican Party.

This would likely result in realignments as various alleged Republicans hurt themselves trying to grab high positions in whatever new party emerged to replace the Dims. The infighting between these fascist weasels and the outright communists should truly be entertaining to view for those of us who are still sane.

There would also be a LOT of political maneuvering and infighting between the alleged Republican pros as they maneuvered to stab each other in the back for personal gain.

Maybe we could all get lucky,and the "mushy moderates" would even become suicidal? Yeah,we NEED a few of those creatures to maintain a healthy political system,but only a few.

What we MUST avoid at ALL costs is a freaking dictatorship of a One Party Government,which is precisely what the Dims and the RINO's of today have been working towards because it would give them lifetime appointments. They would become virtual co-owners of America,and we would all be mere employees.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2021, 02:27:57 am »

I have to part ways with you here brother @roamer_1.  The people of Pennsylvania have no legitimate beef they can take to SCOTUS because the state government of Pennsylvania answers to them; if their legislature did not step up, then they didn't step up and that's that.  But the people of Texas have a legitimate right to expect that Pennsylvania, and every other state, will adhere to the US Constitution by leaving the electoral laws of PA solely in the hands of the PA Legislature.  I continue to believe SCOTUS was wrong to deny certiorai to TX vs PA.

No one is arguing that TX or any other state should be able to intervene into the will of the people of PA as expressed by their legislature.  So long as the will of the PA legislature is primary we truly lack standing - for example we do not attempt to overturn CA procedures that create elections between 2 Ds and exclude Rs completely.  The argument is that the people of PA are not the *only* people who have a stake in protecting the sole sovereignty of the PA State Legislature in determining PA's election laws. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 02:35:50 am by HoustonSam »
James 1:20

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2021, 02:28:10 am »
They wouldn't oppose the audit if they thought it wouldn't reveal the most massive voter fraud operation in history.

@Sled Dog

Yeah,they would. Mostly because nobody likes to embarrassed in public.

They don't fear prosecution and jail sentences,though. No matter how much thee and me love that idea,it just ain't going to happen and you can all believe that immunity from prosecution in cases that don't involve actual treason will be THE prime feature of any agreement.

I ain't happy about that and will bitch about it as much as anyone if it happens,but chances are of a civil war breaking out if it doesn't. As much as I hate the idea of caving all allowing these professional criminals escape with their loot and no jail time,it's better for that to happen that gun fire in the streets.

And make NO mistake about it,there will have to be MAJOR compromises made to avoid anarchy and fighting in the streets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2021, 02:30:21 am »
Sure, the rats cheat if possible. But there's zero proof that enough cheating went on to lose Trump the election.

@goatprairie

I hope your seeing eye dog attacks you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2021, 02:44:16 am »
To be fair, I have seen @roamer_1 write that he believes that fraud went on, but that belief won't get you a cup of coffee. What is needed is verifiable, documented, proof accepted into evidence in a court of law.

@Smokin Joe

Yup,but we,the public will NEVER see the proof. Too much danger of an actual revolution if the general public were to suddenly become aware of so much treason over so many years by our "trusted elected officials".

IF we are lucky,what will happen is some of the powerful actual Republicans will be able to gather enough indisputable evidence of election fraud and corruption by the DNC and their RINO butt-buddies that there would be ZERO chance of ANY of them avoiding long prison terms at a Club Fed that they will agree to resign and remove themselves from politics to avoid prosecution.  Which also means a lot of them would also end up losing any and all corporate stocks they own due to hook and crook,and have as many of their hidden bank accounts seizes as can be found. This MUST be done to remove any and all chances of them working in the background to regain power.

It is not enough to remove them from office. They MUST be politically neutered.

BTW,any of their alleged Republican co-conspirators that can be put in those same boxes also need to be given a choice between resigning and turning over all hidden assets connected to corruption,or life in Club Fed.

The timing on this is very important. It MUST happen VERY early in the next administration in order for a new party to be able to emerge to replace the Dim Party. Make no mistake about it,a One Party State with the Republicans in charge is as big a danger to individual freedoms as a One Party State with the Dims in charge. As a wise man once noted,"Power corrupts,and absolute power absolutely corrupts."

It's going to take some wise and selfless people at the political top to manage the changes. I just hope we can find them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 02:46:42 am by sneakypete »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2021, 03:01:02 am »
I never saw any verifiable, documented, proof accepted into evidence in a court of law regarding JFK's assassination.  But I am pretty damn confident that Lee Harvey Oswald shot him.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2021, 03:06:29 am »
According to the Georgia State Constitution, the legislature is only allowed to meet for a 40-day session which typically begins in January.  Once that time expires, the only way they can reconvene is if the Governor calls a special session.  In 2020, the legislature did not learn of changes implemented by Secretary of State Raffensperger until after their session had expired.  In November, several legislators (and thousands of citizens) petitioned the Governor to call a special session.  The Governor refused.  So no, the Georgia Legislature did not say it was alright.

Then they tied their own hands. I would imagine passing emergency proceedings protocols should be high on their list next session. All that is left is to prosecute the individuals criminally... If a criminal charge can be sustained.

Arizona is another example where the State Legislature is trying to wrest control of their election rules back where it Constitutionally belongs.  And Maricopa County is actively opposing it.  Pennsylvania is another example where county election boards overtly defied the instructions of the Commonwealth Senate.

It is all lawlessness everywhere you look.

But that much is GOOD! a legislature jealous for its powers will fix a whole lot of sins.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2021, 03:36:47 am »
I have to part ways with you here brother @roamer_1.  The people of Pennsylvania have no legitimate beef they can take to SCOTUS because the state government of Pennsylvania answers to them; if their legislature did not step up, then they didn't step up and that's that.  But the people of Texas have a legitimate right to expect that Pennsylvania, and every other state, will adhere to the US Constitution by leaving the electoral laws of PA solely in the hands of the PA Legislature.  I continue to believe SCOTUS was wrong to deny certiorai to TX vs PA.

I understand your point, but that ain't the point at hand. The sole arbiter to determine what the legislature wants is the legislature themselves. They determine when what they want is violated, and no one else.

To wit: @Hoodat says  PA's election boards defied senate instructions. But there are special circumstances that would assume something different than normal had to be done. There is leeway built into the system - A county experiencing a flood may not be able to toe the line exactly as an instance, and a judge may declare something lawful that is out of the ordinary because of the flood... A precinct captain may have to fudge a bit and color outside the lines to move the most of the ballots out of danger while still leaving polls relatively open... Stuff like that happens.  And it happens all the time. This is sausage making. It never goes as perfectly as the law demands. Who determines whether there has been an egregious failure, versus folks trying their best to work with what they have?

In my case, the county shut down in person voting, leaving only one physical location open. Likewise for registration. One place open very temporarily every day. There were lines for blocks... and most folks voted by mail. That was not normal. not by a long shot.

But I was disenfranchised. I don't have a mailbox, and since my mailbox is not at my place of residence, my mail did not match my place of residence. So my ballot was automatically disqualified. And in the clamor, there was literally nothing I could do except stand in line for blocks and maybe for days, on the chance that I would be able to get to the window and fix my registration and obtain a ballot... Something I cannot physically bear. Tough sh*t, there it is. Nobody came to my rescue either. No provision for my disenfranchisement, and no remedy...

No one is arguing that TX or any other state should be able to intervene into the will of the people of PA as expressed by their legislature.  So long as the will of the PA legislature is primary we truly lack standing - for example we do not attempt to overturn CA procedures that create elections between 2 Ds and exclude Rs completely.  The argument is that the people of PA are not the *only* people who have a stake in protecting the sole sovereignty of the PA State Legislature in determining PA's election laws.

Be careful what you wish for. If you open this can of worms, there is nothing to stop Dem states from filing frivolously to force conservative states to toe their own line. When nobody anywhere toes the line perfectly.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 03:40:05 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2021, 03:47:36 am »
I never saw any verifiable, documented, proof accepted into evidence in a court of law regarding JFK's assassination.  But I am pretty damn confident that Lee Harvey Oswald shot him.

C'mon. The point was rendered moot.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2021, 01:56:22 pm »
C'mon. The point was rendered moot.

You mean by LHO being shot? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2021, 02:11:35 pm »
If the laws are to be so trampled upon with impunity, and a minority is to dictate to the majority, there is an end put at one stroke to republican government, and nothing but anarchy and confusion is to be expected thereafter.

George Washington

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2021, 03:33:41 pm »
@goatprairie

I hope your seeing eye dog attacks you.

@sneakypete

I'm stealing that.  Thanks.  Top notch.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-