Author Topic: Why Are Democrats So Afraid of Election Audits? By Charlie Kirk  (Read 8173 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Why Are Democrats So Afraid of Election Audits? By Charlie Kirk
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2021, 01:39:36 pm »
Sure, the rats cheat if possible. But there's zero proof that enough cheating went on to lose Trump the election.

There is a considerably substantial amount of evidence that shows enough violations of law took place from both parties to shift the result towards Biden.  This has been pointed out again and again and again and again and again and again and again on these boards.  And not once have I seen you challenge a single one of them.  Not once.  All you do is find a place to put the goal posts where no kick can reach.

In my State alone:

• The Secretary of State made unilateral changes to Georgia election rules in violation of the US Constitution.

• State laws regarding ballot signature checks were ignored.

• State laws regulating the number of drop boxes and their locations were ignored.

• State laws prohibiting ballot harvesting were ignored.

• State laws requiring certification of voting machines after software changes were made were ignored.

• Video recordings of drop box locations have been denied to the people in violation of State law.

• The State has failed in its obligation to prosecute (or even investigate) open acts of fraud recorded by videotape.

• Ballots submitted by out-of-state voters, underage voters, dead voters, double-voters, and those without signatures were (and are) still counted in official vote totals in violation of State law.

• Republican observers were told to evacuate the Fulton County tabulation center on election night because of a non-existent water leak and were given the assurance that the count would resume the next morning.  But the count started back up as soon as these observers were gone, thus denying their right under State law to observe the tally.

Yet you continue to ignore each and every one of these points while decrying that there is no proof.  Truth simply isn't in you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2021, 01:42:21 pm »
Agreed, Trump's narcissism is toxic to everything it touches.  The sooner we put him behind us the better off we'll all be.

That is very probably right.

Are you saying that the swing states did not suspend counting and then add hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden overnight?  Or that Georgia did not send observers home and then continue counting, or that Article I does not give authority for electoral laws solely to state legislatures?

Or that Pennsylvania did not count more votes than were cast?

Exactly which of these things have been shown to be lies?

No my good friend... which of those has been shown to be TRUE? That is the object of the exercise. The left spins it all one way, and the right spins it the other.

Just because the Dominion Kraken so far looks like a Care Bear's shadow doesn't mean that none of it happened.I'll be very happy if those things happen.  And I'll still maintain that election procedures need serious clean-up until they are cleaned up.

YES in fact - for the purpose of discerning the truth - those that lie cannot be trusted. I will wait for verified evidence as proven worthy to take into a courtroom, and veritable enough to withstand withering cross-examination.

This isn't just about getting my way.  It's about getting elections that people can believe.  Sometimes those elections will go my way, sometimes they won't.  But they have to be credible, and right now they aren't.

And so it goes, forevermore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCTdfo6T-u8

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2021, 01:58:01 pm »
There is a considerably substantial amount of evidence that shows enough violations of law took place from both parties to shift the result towards Biden.  This has been pointed out again and again and again and again and again and again and again on these boards.  And not once have I seen you challenge a single one of them.  Not once.  All you do is find a place to put the goal posts where no kick can reach.

In my State alone:

• The Secretary of State made unilateral changes to Georgia election rules in violation of the US Constitution.

• State laws regulating the number of drop boxes and their locations were ignored.

• State laws requiring certification of voting machines after software changes were made were ignored.

• Video recordings of drop box locations have been denied to the people in violation of State law.

• The State has failed in its obligation to prosecute (or even investigate) open acts of fraud recorded by videotape.

• Ballots submitted by out-of-state voters, underage voters, dead voters, double-voters, and those without signatures were (and are) still counted in official vote totals in violation of State law.

• Republican observers were told to evacuate the Fulton County tabulation center on election night because of a non-existent water leak and were given the assurance that the count would resume the next morning.  But the count started back up as soon as these observers were gone, thus denying their right under State law to observe the tally.

Yet you continue to ignore each and every one of these points while decrying that there is no proof.  Truth simply isn't in you.
Yep, we saw all that. Unfortunately, none of it is to be found in a court record yet. hopefully, those violations of law will be prosecuted, and denied to the participants in elections yet to come, but despite the glaring inconsistencies with proper procedures, they have not been. Nothing has been entered into courts as evidence, and until then, it doesn't count.

It's there, for all to see, apparently with the exception of those who are supposed to enforce those laws.

Arrests and trials would be in order, but who is in charge of that?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2021, 01:58:21 pm »

In my State alone:

There is more than ample evidence, but many are too lazy to find it or are prevented from doing so. The MSM damned sure isn't going to show it to you and the courts are doing their dead level best to avoid seeing any of it..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 01:59:31 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2021, 01:58:36 pm »
Are you saying that the swing states did not suspend counting and then add hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden overnight?  Or that Georgia did not send observers home and then continue counting, or that Article I does not give authority for electoral laws solely to state legislatures?

Or that Pennsylvania did not count more votes than were cast?

Exactly which of these things have been shown to be lies?
No my good friend... which of those has been shown to be TRUE? That is the object of the exercise. The left spins it all one way, and the right spins it the other.
Bro!  You just moved the goal posts!  You asked what do we do when assertions about fraud are proven to be lies.  None of the items I've listed here have been proven to be lies.
I will wait for verified evidence as proven worthy to take into a courtroom, and veritable enough to withstand withering cross-examination.
OK, now we're back on the same hundred yard field, and again in agreement.  The items I listed above are known issues of fact - they each actually happened - but whether they represent fraud and materially swung the election remains to be seen.  The purpose of these audits, and why I support them, is to find that evidence if it exists or shut up if it doesn't.
James 1:20

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2021, 02:00:23 pm »
A caviat and an admission against all I said shorty above, dedicated to my friend @Hoodat ... What he has done, being neck deep in the Georgia kerfluffle, has been better real reporting than I have seen anywhere in the rest of this - His journalism I trust, and his action brings a nostalgia for FR in its glory days.

That is what we should all be about. That s what made FR a giant, erstwhile though it be now.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2021, 02:01:12 pm »
Just because someone calls something an audit does not make it one!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2021, 02:06:04 pm »
There is more than ample evidence, but many are too lazy to find it or are prevented from doing so. The MSM damned sure isn't going to show it to you and the courts are doing their dead level best to avoid seeing any of it..
And until all which exists is entered into a court of law, it isn't evidence of record.
That is the magic transition which has not been accomplished.
What we have has no more force of law than the results of a congressional investigation that are not followed up on by an enforcement authority.

And that is frustrating, but it is so.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2021, 02:15:58 pm »
Just because someone calls something an audit does not make it one!

Truth!  And it's easy to spot the difference...Arizona has a real audit underway, where everything about the election is being examined in the largest County.  Georgia, on the other hand, is calling examinations of scanned ballots without seeing the actual paper ballots an "audit," but it's not.  There are credible reports of mail-in ballots being "pristine" and never folded.  Raffensperger  won't allow a real Audit.  New Hampshire is also touting a fake audit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2021, 02:17:42 pm »
Bro!  You just moved the goal posts!  You asked what do we do when assertions about fraud are proven to be lies.  None of the items I've listed here have been proven to be lies.OK, now we're back on the same hundred yard field, and again in agreement.  The items I listed above are known issues of fact - they each actually happened - but whether they represent fraud and materially swung the election remains to be seen.  The purpose of these audits, and why I support them, is to find that evidence if it exists or shut up if it doesn't.

No I have NOT. I have most earnestly, and always called for the TRUTH. I don't know that ANY of it is lies or not. Heck, I don't know if any of it is even REAL or not. I don't know how they have been spun (as in the case of legislatures where you and I are in agreement outside of the regular hue and cry). I don't know what's been left out. I do know that truth is what I pine for. Unequivocal and raw. That calls for proof all the way along.

The best way to do that is to take none of it as fact, and perform investigation on every jot and tittle. That is the essence of journalism, and it being lacking in today's reporting, either we have to stop harrumphing and speculating, and do the job the news refuses to do, or wait for the smoke to clear, and see what is proven in court. There is quite literally nothing in between. All else is the dense truth-choking smoke of twitterpation.

And I too favor the audits - All the audits you can bring. Balance the checkbook right down to the penny. That is what audits are for. And in that, providing the audits are suitably performed to be certified, That is fact. That is incontrovertible, and suitable for dissection within and without the court. The bottom line is where the truth will be found.

I am wholly in agreement with that.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2021, 02:21:59 pm »
And until all which exists is entered into a court of law, it isn't evidence of record.
That is the magic transition which has not been accomplished.
What we have has no more force of law than the results of a congressional investigation that are not followed up on by an enforcement authority.

And that is frustrating, but it is so.

*FACTS*

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2021, 02:35:39 pm »
*FACTS*

When you have lost the rule of law it's all over!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2021, 02:38:20 pm »
When you have lost the rule of law it's all over!

Indeed. But when you have lost journalism, you won't ever know until it is way too late. And when law is substituted by conviction on twitter... well...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2021, 02:45:05 pm »
A caviat and an admission against all I said shorty above, dedicated to my friend @Hoodat ... What he has done, being neck deep in the Georgia kerfluffle, has been better real reporting than I have seen anywhere in the rest of this - His journalism I trust, and his action brings a nostalgia for FR in its glory days.

That is what we should all be about. That s what made FR a giant, erstwhile though it be now.

You are too kind, sir.  Thank you for your support.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2021, 02:48:51 pm »
Something must be coming soon because the leftist press outlets are all of a sudden all running articles that say negative things about the firm conducting the audit:

https://twitter.com/bosnerdley/status/1396839109033930756?s=21

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2021, 02:50:43 pm »
No I have NOT. I have most earnestly, and always called for the TRUTH. I don't know that ANY of it is lies or not.

It was in your reply #22 on this thread :

That is hard to do when he injects himself purposefully into it.

How much of it stands up if the people telling you about it are caught lying through their teeth?

An interesting conundrum, because all y'all face the very same Sword of Damocles... Whatever will all y'all do when the Republicans take the midterms by leaps and bounds? What will y'all do with yourselves if DeSantis or Cruz as it were, wins the thing handily?

We don't need to get into a semantic spiral my friend, we both distrust media with an axe to grind, we both want the truth, and we both support audits to get the truth.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2021, 03:15:39 pm »
Looks like they want to audit the audit. I sure hope all the Is are dotted and the Ts are crossed.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2021, 03:17:30 pm »
Looks like they want to audit the audit. I sure hope all the Is are dotted and the Ts are crossed.

I how so too, but it won't change their message.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2021, 03:27:03 pm »

Ideally, audits are conducted by independent, dis-interested, accredited accounting firms without conflicts of interest.

Is CyberNinjas an independent, dis-interested party that is an accredited accounting firm?  If not, their findings cannot be taken at face value.  They would need to be verified by another audit by another independent, dis-interested, accredited auditor with no conflicts of interest.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

BassWrangler

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2021, 03:35:34 pm »
Ideally, audits are conducted by independent, dis-interested, accredited accounting firms without conflicts of interest.

Is CyberNinjas an independent, dis-interested party that is an accredited accounting firm?  If not, their findings cannot be taken at face value.  They would need to be verified by another audit by another independent, dis-interested, accredited auditor with no conflicts of interest.

Don't know that, but they certainly don't win any professionalism points for their choice of name.

Offline DB

« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2021, 03:37:04 pm »

That depends on what they find. If it is irrefutable by simply what is there then it is what it is.

BassWrangler

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2021, 03:44:03 pm »
That depends on what they find. If it is irrefutable by simply what is there then it is what it is.

Something tells me the facts and findings won't be a part of how this is covered by the media; they will just try and impugn the source.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2021, 03:52:39 pm »
Something tells me the facts and findings won't be a part of how this is covered by the media; they will just try and impugn the source.

People who criticize the name of the company are buying Democrat lies about the audit in Arizona.  What difference does it make?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2021, 03:56:05 pm »
People who criticize the name of the company are buying Democrat lies about the audit in Arizona.  What difference does it make?

Of course the name does not matter.  However auditing is a distinct competence, with particular right ways to do things.  These audits ideally would be conducted by people who understand both elections and data, but even with that competence knowing how to audit is another piece of it.

I'm not saying the chosen auditors lack this understanding.